Darkest six years of my life.u

A woman who leaves her kids ni bure kabisa! I have no respect even for those ladies that let their parents raise their kids ati naenda Nairobi/Ngambo kutafuta pesa! No! No! Carry your own cross! Very traumatizing for the kids…Pole @Col Kakende

5 Likes

Na kwa nini huwa unajiitaga Colonel Kakende juu hata kakende hata kamoja huna? You have no balls.

4 Likes

Okay. I get it.
@Col Kakende Wewe inakaa unabembelezana na wanawake sana, and they know the weakness. A man who can raise 3.5 M in a short time should be able not to give a fuck about bitchy women. Unaamka unaprepare watoto kwenda shule mapema hivo kwani bibi yako alikuwa na mimba inakaa aje?? Since what I get is that she spent most time at home. If you work seven to nine and bring good things home, the other party should be able to appreciate that. Make your effort worth to you bro. You aint in fuckin charge of your women.

4 Likes

@Ingia I think you talk too fast without reasoning and too much …:confused::confused:, Or maybe its your age who have not experienced enough to fully understand from a reality point of view

2 Likes

Let me just comment though am not yet a baba. Pole jo mujamaa, you and @Ka-Buda have passed through so much krinkum in this life but isorait. So what happened to huyo mtoi wa @BadaLingam malizia hio story priss

there are things i’d only do if my wife/baby mama/gf is paralysed, stick to your roles

That you know of…priss priss! Let’s not get ahead of ourselves…

1 Like

amalize story kwanza ndio tuone vile anaweza saidiwa

I concur…apana pea sisi hekaya nusu nusu…maliza yote tukupatie kikombe.

Aiiih. I can see the man has gone through trying times but he sucks up too much to his women. Why did he wake up and take the children to school while the wife sleeps?? So where is her “man” if she has no roles for herself because he has decided not to be in control. You cant cook for your wife, take care of her babies for her and do all shit and expect her not to fuck the watchman while you are at work. he should have watched TV or driven off kuzurura town ama at work so that you go home early. Ama ata wewe unatafuta mwanamme kama huyu wa kutesa?

Hehe wewe mod siukona u.pus

sounds like a spate of bad luck to me, shit happens to good people. Waiting for part 2

1 Like

Haiya! Eti nini? 6yrs? No communication then casually comes back? Aiye!! Izza for the ordeal.

The third story to resonate with these two will get you busted.

Comprehension can’t be that difficult, surely.

2 Likes

Hebu nikuulize sweetheart, is it true that when one wanks too much he will not be able to father a child hapo baadaye?

Sasa tuseme… wewe huwa hujipikii chai asubuhi ?? You dont polish ur shoes ?? Whats wrong with polishing your kids shoes ?? And drink tea that you have prepared ?? … do you have kids ?? Kupika chai nikudondoa mchicha… ??? I can see what is it that you are trying to do. Prior to her disappearance we never had any fight. Na ukumbuke huyu ni mama ya watoto wangu. Kama angekua ako kidnapped kikweli ulitaka nisi give a fucckk ??? Fikiria sana… she never showed any signs of cheating. She had made a very calculated move…

2 Likes

Easy does it. You’re talking to baba zeroes here, they don’t get it. People will punch holes even in air. Wachana nao.

3 Likes

It isnt against the law to prepare your children for school, but there are some things you dont do unless your wife is absent, sick, or engaged in a genuinely much more important duty. A wife you work for like you said you did should have something that she realizes makes the marriage worth it for the bread winner. And not just sex or the “love” thing. Just take a good girl home now that you are done with the previous two and do everything and even make sure that all her duties are done for her and watch her fuck all neighbours and you will be back here complaining. Surely, she didnt dissappear on you just like that. There must have been something wrong and you didnt see or you were giving it too much space. If you didnt have your occassional fights then there must be someone in denial. Normal strong relationships have people disagreeing. Give your woman things to worry abt just as she gives you things to worry abt and you will survive and be in control. Ama uwachane nao kabisa and do everything.

2 Likes

Hahaa!! That’s a good one.