Data Heist

Kwani what do you reckon stove means?

Peasants mnasumbua for 1k napata 4gb data 6gb wqlatsapp 6gb YouTube na 200mins

If you are justifying stealing, then you are letting Kenya down, because we really do need to stop this vice.

Keti tu hapo ukisema haitafanyika. Tayari wameorodhesha nambari zilizohusika, ID numbers and names. I put it to you that whoever stole from Safcon will one day realise the folly of that action. It will be chini ya maji, but they will deny you something that you really want, when you most need it. Malipo ni hapa hapa ulimwenguni.

Dear me, what an ignoramus you are! A gas cooker or even an oven is a STOVE! :rolleyes:

The customer would have had to know they were consciously stealing, some thought it was Safaricom giving away bundles. It may seem absurd but Safaricom could very easily find itself in murky legal waters the minute it starts claiming so and so stole from them. It is like the shopkeeper who mistakenly gives you 1000 instead of 100, you do not notice it, you pocket it, and it is commingled with your other notes. A day later the shopkeeper realises their mistake and starts calling you a thief for their own error and ways, instead of admitting they made the mistake, and simply asking for their 900. The same applies here, Safaricom should just admit their error, stop attacking customers whose motives they could never prove unless one had no bonga points and simply withdraw the bundles quietly. If they are using the word “illegally” instead of “incorrectly” they are already in those murky waters, only courts of law have the final word on what is legal or illegal. As long as an exchange of points took place for the bundles, it is a far stretch to claim it was theft. Not different from a careless land owner selling their land for 10,000 and later realising they should have sold it for 500,000. It is just like this other case: Cathay Pacific Mistakenly Sold $13K First Class Tickets at $1K ... And Will Honor Them!

peasant manenos…just shows the no. of Kenyans without Wifi

mans uko na uchungu sana, uko na shares kiasi gani kwa safcom, ama bundles ni bibi yako?

wachana na uyo ako na mauchungu sana alikosa bundles

Legal case? Do you think if anyone took this matter to court, they would win against Safcon? Whatever your arguments were, there are internet trails all over of people encouraging others to dial and steal. Why would someone who has not used their line for 3 months, suddenly realise that Safcon has an offer for Platinum bundles worth Ksh10000 and proceed to subscribe to it at Ksh0 cost? Ignorance is no defence. This is an open and shut case for Safcon. There shall be repercussions.

Kijana, enda home ulale pombe iishe kichwa uwache kuropokwa.

Dakota let’s define stealing?

Just coz you are a thief does not make everyone else a thief. Pambana na hali yako peke yako. Stop self consolation.

The god of English must be turning in their graves…
[SIZE=7]stove[/SIZE]
noun
\ ˈstōv
[SIZE=6]Definition of stove[/SIZE]
(Entry 1 of 2)
1a: a portable or fixed apparatus that burns fuel or uses electricity to provide heat (as for cooking or heating)
b: a device that generates heat for special purposes (as for heating tools or heating air for a hot blast)
c: KILN
2chiefly British : a hothouse especially for the cultivation of tropical exoticsbroadly : GREENHOUSE
stove
Definition of stove (Entry 2 of 2)
past tense and past participle of STAVE
[SIZE=6]Examples of stove in a Sentence[/SIZE]
Noun
She put the pan on the stoveover medium heat. I cooked the burgers on the stove.

Recent Examples on the Web: Noun
Her lone full-time employee is a craftsman who hammers a steady supply of fifty-five-gallon steel oil drums into sheet metal and refashions each one into five small charcoal stoves.— Rowan Moore Gerety, [I]Harper’s magazine[/I], “Downstream,” 10 June 2019The hot stove season ended for baseball Thursday, with two months of games already played, far closer to the All-Star game than the winter meetings.— Andy Mccullough, [I]latimes.com[/I], “Braves sign starter Dallas Keuchel to a one-year deal,” 6 June 2019
These example sentences are selected automatically from various online news sources to reflect current usage of the word ‘stove.’ Views expressed in the examples do not represent the opinion of Merriam-Webster or its editors. Send us feedback.
See More
[SIZE=6]First Known Use of stove[/SIZE]
Noun
circa 1618, in the meaning defined at sense 1a
[SIZE=6]History and Etymology for stove[/SIZE]
Noun
Middle English (Scots), heated room, steam bath, from Middle Dutch or Middle Low German, from Vulgar Latin *extufa, ultimately from Latin ex- + Greek typhein to smoke — more at DEAF

Keep scrolling for more

[SIZE=6]Learn More about stove[/SIZE]

Share stove
Post the Definition of stove to FacebookShare the Definition of stove on Twitter
Resources for stove
[SIZE=6]Dictionary Entries near stove[/SIZE]
stouth and routh
stouthearted
stouthrief
stove
stove bolt
stove coal
stove distillate
[SIZE=6]Phrases Related to stove[/SIZE]
slave over a hot stove
stave in

[SIZE=6]The first known use of stove was circa 1618[/SIZE]

stove
noun
[SIZE=6]English Language Learners Definition of stove[/SIZE]

chiefly US : a flat piece of kitchen equipment for cooking that usually has four devices (called burners) which become hot when they are turned on and that often is attached to an oven
: a device that burns fuel for heating or cooking
: an oven or furnace that is used for hardening, burning, or drying something (such as pottery)
See the full definition for [I]stove [/I]in the English Language Learners Dictionary

stove
noun
\ ˈstōv
[SIZE=6]Kids Definition ofstove[/SIZE]
(Entry 1 of 2)
: a device usually of iron or steel that burns fuel or uses electricity to provide heat (as for cooking or heating)
stove
Kids Definition ofstove (Entry 2 of 2)
past tense and past participle of STAVE

hii ilikuwa exercise ya kufagia bonga points.
ma nyang’au walitumia 1000 bonga points kununua 6000gb zenye saa hii wameshafanya block

keep in mind that this weekend imekuwa ya open day. sasa watu wako less 1000bonga points kureedeem itakuwa ngori

Ii hitaweskana Doc

gooey albumen ni nini PLO?

You mean ,we have honest krimino

Daktari and those self employed

Safaricom can also take anyone to court, it’s an open and shut case, right? I look forward to them winning any single case they can invent or imagine.

Safaricom would still have to prove (not imagine) that it was conscious theft, conjecture does not amount to proving beyond any doubt in the eyes of the law. Linking anonymous internet trails that do not specifically state “let us steal” is going to be a tall order. Sometimes it is best to know when to stop digging before the hole gets too deep and you cannot climb out of it.

As long as there was an exchange, if it was Ksh 10,000 and Ksh 1 or 1 bonga point was given and your system went ahead to accept and then issue the bundle, makosa sio ya customer, you discounted it by 9,999, no one put a gun to your head and forced you to issue the bundle. Safaricom sio bunge to come up with imaginary laws, it is a private company whose systems failed, the loss is theirs. They should stop looking for scapegoats and fix their systems, end of story. Let’s see how those claimed repercussions play out, they already have a case worth trillions pending in court, thanks again to incompetency: https://citizentv.co.ke/news/safaricom-slapped-with-ksh-115-trillion-law-suit-over-alleged-breach-of-privacy-260169/

As if that was not enough, they messed up again. They need to look inwards to their own incompetencies and accept makosa ni yao: https://citizentv.co.ke/news/safaricom-apologises-for-top-up-ksh-5-message-says-it-was-sent-by-mistake-260765/