Dating a Jehova witness

Hiyo 144k sioni nikimake wacha nikunywe hii GILBEYS yangu tu

1 Like

The truth is that there is a heaven which is the seat of God and the chosen 144k. Then there is paradise where all faithfuls will live forever. Paradise is what will replace this earth once God wipes out all the wickedness. And life will go on as God intended it to be in Eden. No sicknesses (@Luther12 uko jobless), no thieves and alshaabab (makarao mmekauka), etc. Life will just be sweet.

Besides, hell will not be a place of eternal torment as potrayed by other sects. God cannot mete infinite punishment for finite sins. The wicked, including Lucifer, will burn to ashes like you would burn a thief today. And that will be their end.

3 Likes

JWs and SDAs are two cranky religions with weird beliefs. na kupata warembo wao kufungua suruali ni kazi ngumu sana…

@aviator , then why doesn’t he just wipe away the wickedness now and be done with it?

1 Like

Religion is such a tough subject but we have to respect everybody elses beliefs

3 Likes

Religion is such a tough subject but we have to respect everybody elses beliefs

Never seen weird beliefs at SDA

Expect kuona hii story kwa Standard next week

1 Like

we should accept and let them be, but respect, fuck no. Wewe hu respect watu wa church ya Jehovah Wanyonyi

yani kutoa nguo ndio shida kubwa yako…mmmhh

yani kutoa nguo ndio shida kubwa yako…mmmhh

what about eating cold ugali on saturdays?

1 Like

I respect them yes…except Atheists but I let them be

how do people who are not jews kubali to become witnesses with this matter of 12,000 from each of the twelve tribes of israel, wewe ngozi nyeusi, which of the israeli tribes do you belong to.
Then kuna part wanaongea kuhusu 144,000 virgins, inaonekana hapa only akina Njoroge wa central bank watapita, oh shit, he is black and doesn’t belong to the israeli tribes

4 Likes

my bad, my modest language doesn’t work well apparently. Ok, getting them to drop their knickers is a problem…better now?

He he am just highlighting ur biggest problem with the believers is tht the women are morally upright ,thats a good thing…wouldnt u want ur little girl to have such tough morals …:smiley:

Never seen such. They only discourage cooking during the day. But that does not mean one should eat cold food. Kwani hana hotpots?

we are in the days of “lusty libertines”, to quote miss Chege…

Can also call that end times…:slight_smile:

Aviator kumbe it’s you ringing my bell…kwangu hapana kuja!

1 Like

Becausr He’s still waiting for the wicked to repent. And shall we question God’s plans?

1 Like