Dating Again

Ai boss hapa umeniangusha. Ever been to a date with a lady whose phone is glued to her hand? She will keep on chatting n take pics of the meal and rarely look at you. Especially hawa wa generation yetu. I never go back for a second date. Unaenda na mtu park n she spends all her time taking selfies na wanyama kwa background mkitoka hata hawezi kukuambia character moja ya fisi yet it was written therefor her to read n the tour guid was explaining stuff. So lets give credit to @MaryJane for acting out respectful on a date
[/QUOTE]

Hapo sasa

Kesho twambie kama hakuna responsible under 30s.

Back to the discussion, go for it girl. Life is not perfect, and nothing should keep you from trying. As long as the problem is not you (in which case you should try to improve on your weaknesses), keep on going for those dates, meet new people and learn new stuff.

Off course kunao …am referring to this context

Ai boss hapa umeniangusha. Ever been to a date with a lady whose phone is glued to her hand? She will keep on chatting n take pics of the meal and rarely look at you. Especially hawa wa generation yetu. I never go back for a second date. Unaenda na mtu park n she spends all her time taking selfies na wanyama kwa background mkitoka hata hawezi kukuambia character moja ya fisi yet it was written therefor her to read n the tour guid was explaining stuff. So lets give credit to @MaryJane for acting out respectful on a date
[/QUOTE]

Hehehe ati Mary Jane na tunajua ni electronics4u

Cheki mamod wakiwa comrades na ma ALTER HANDLES

1 Like

Hehehehe, mumeskia?

1 Like

meaning she’s dating a mjinga. Poor guy doesn’t know

2 Likes

@Ka-Buda you are trying too hard to over compesate for some short coming in your life. What? Is it that tiny?

1 Like

@Purr_27 these are men in their early 30s. One was kind enough to reveal that he lives with his girlfriend soon to be wife and he wanted me to be his mpango wa kando because he is not happy (In my mind I rolled my eyes all the way back) Oh this guy might be a talker, if you read this now you know I think very little of you.

Blue handles, do you get laid that fast? Hata bila effort?

1 Like

hahaha pia mimi nimeona

the effort needed has been gradually reducing, sometimes we even surprise ourselves

2 Likes

@ekamsweu you are being paranoid. I don’t know @Electronics4u but I have always pictured him as a muhindi inducted into family business that bores him stiff.

1 Like

@The.Black.Templar good morning. People I like this guy and its for no reason.

1 Like

Just get laid already. End of discussion.

pea huyo jamaa kile anataka…me i do first date(cheap one), disappear for a while, nikikam tunaongea kama tumezoeana, then vitu.

@The.Black.Templar you better start checki maneno like now :cool:

2 Likes

question madam,is what does the successful ninja need to do to get the cookie? How many dates. Give us what you expect from us. That will be a start

am no muhindi my dearest…

Even thought twice if its a raw deal or not!

or if you tell a third party it won’t be believed so we opt to just keep it to ourselves

Hehehe ati Mary Jane na tunajua ni electronics4u

Cheki mamod wakiwa comrades na ma ALTER HANDLES
[/QUOTE]

hehehe uncle…mimi sio @MaryJane niko na mti…sorry handle moja tu;)