Dating an atheist

this one female I once knew would insist on praying the entire rosary and all the litanies before the match kicked off…the entire time she would be screaming “Jesus!, Yesu!, mungu baba!!!”

I’m not saying it’s wrong but I think I know how Joseph the carpenter felt, sitting on that bench outside…while Mary got immaculately concepted.

3 Likes

sawa Bingwa…

You know what I mean. They are ready to have me propose.

no way…!!especially if you are a christian…the bible says, do not be equally yoked with a non-believer…
2nd Corinthians 6:14

2 Likes

Atheists don’t care what the bible say.

The forbidden fruit is the sweetness. All atheists I know are married to Christians mostly Catholics practicing ones. So the attraction seems to go both ways. Atheists hate then long to overpower the Christian said intolerance and idealism and then the Christian loves the atheist intellectualism and ruggedness! Opposites attract. But I don’t know how you raise kids when your beliefs are opposed.However the Spiritual intimacy and synergy in shared beliefs is amazing!

UNEQUALLY not EQUALLY- context used to mean ox and donkey…where EQUAL yoke is one of ox and another ox or donkey and another donkey

I prefer to date an Atheist simply because I do not tolerate hypocricy.
Christian Africans are hypocrites No.1. Especially when it comes to selecting which parts of the Bible to follow and which ones not to.
Even better the Muslims

1 Like