Dating hekaya

haha aki tulikuwa tunachat whatsapp

1 Like

haha never… there is no way a dirty dick will enter my va jay jay… am that choosy

2 Likes

nini iive…

HOW DOES THE COCKROACHES AND SKIDMARKS RELATES TO GOD ANSWERING PRAYERS??
IT COULD HAVE BEEN A VALID TESTIMONY IF YOU HAD PRAYED FOR THE NIGGA TO CHANGE AND STOP BEING “HYDROPHOBIC”
OR AT LEAST BE BEHIND HIS CHANGE

3 Likes

nope, I dnt think so. cause after I left, he asked me why I didnt get intimate with him. It was such a big argument such that I told him the truth.

Hhaha you are so funny. I didnt mention about his bathroom. It was disgusting. I even feared getting an infection.

Niaje @Lola-

everything about him was disgusting. from the kitchen, bathroom to the bedroom…and then the next day we left together and he didnt take a shower. Who does that?

2 Likes

poa, @biraru

Kama hukumpatia slices alikuwa anaoga sababu gani?

3 Likes

What were you doing sniffing his boxers? If you go looking under every piece of rock, you are bound to find a snake. Wewe ungeketi tu penye umeonyeshwa uchezewe musiki, sio kwenda kuchokorachokora nyumba ya wenyewe.

…or better still, umuoshee hizo boxers na sufuria.

12 Likes

may be the d.was clean…of bacteria, viruses and fungi. you missd bg i tell you by just lookin externally;)

haha

God answers prayers for already made men.

A good woman would get down and scrub the whole place with him helping out ofcourse,burn those damn boxers buy him new ones shower sex after all that work.

Mould him and show him proper hygiene is a turn on.

That’s my opinion.

5 Likes

UNCLE NI MIMI PEKEE NUU VILLAGER

80/20 Rule… @Lola- Am sure prince charming can’t sing sauti yake ni ya kunywa supu tu.

He he…wish I culd retrieve an email my pal had sent on her experience of trying to blow a guy with a smelly c*rk…:frowning: longest night of her life :smiley: :D…

THANKYOU!

He he ,mkiwa na ol monk mko utopia…so if you met a dirty n smelly girl you will shw her hw to wash.??
No way you will probably run…

4 Likes

awaiting retrieval patiently!

1 Like