Dating someone with a child

mtombi hodari rudi huko kilimani mums
kila comment/post yako watu wanakudharau

No. Never. Just never.

Single mothers should date single fathers or divorcees with kids. That way hakuna mwenye anajudge mwingine na mnaelewana vizuri tu.

Maybe when I’m in my mid-30s huko I might consider.
At the moment nah.
The single parent ladies whom I interact with at the moment are just looking for someone to play the father figure for their kids, which is unfortunate.

Single mothers are just good for some sex. Izo zingine hapana. Siezi lelea ndume mtoto.

True, and they are very aggressive. I wonder why they assume you should immediately settle down with them, even when you’ve shown them you do not have any interest, even in slices.

msalame ni mwanamke tu unatommba unachomoka single mother of two labda mzungu aoe

How many of the slay queens that you hump even begin to compare with her…???
1/ she is intelligent , intellectual and attractive…
2/ she has her own money and property… She will not need yours…
3/ she runs a successful number of businesses and would make a good wife…
Shida iko Wapi…???
:smiley:

:D:D:D:D:D

mechi ianze na iquo points

Hii mtoto wa Tony Msalame ameiva kuiva.

Yes. Why not? not just dating but even marrying. My ex has a kid and I always pray that she gets a husband to love her and even take care of the kid. Personally I even married one with a kid. They are a bit respectful

aii yawa!!! roadkill tena[ATTACH=full]208295[/ATTACH]

I am not saying you are a paedophile but…

How are things so far?

Some people are-------. Aviator, 2016 AD.

pole sana kaka

:D:D you caught me. I did not read Tony.

nobody knows except her and her family

So you think she is perfect? Are you retarded or something? Basically you are obsessed with the looks. Do you know that his baby daddy left her and he has remarried? Which business has she started that you keep talking about?