Dating Tips

to make this easy eka hapa 07…yake i help u chap chal

@ricko ignore all the fake useless replies you have here, before you take the kamua step…think hard, do you want to have this woman in your life? and not in the married or come we stay scenario… will you get bored of her texts after hitting it? then don’t show her your place, peleka yeye guest house if you think there’s a future for the two of you then go ahead and let mama nature run its course

Guys jana was hell.Hekaya ilienda hivi.LONG THREAD!!

1.Chic comes late 5pm instead of 4pm.Good thing i was not drinking coz i was on meds due to food poisioning.Mahugs ten orders a drink on my bill mimi niko delmonte story ni poa she starts laughing at my storos hivi hivi…introduces me to a guy called richie tells me in the ear to buy him a konyagi(i know the dudes sister but i hardly talk 2him but see him frequently in pubs & heng joints in the hood but the dude is well reserved & polite) but i refuse at 1st.
2.Her second bavaria she drops her guard down.funny enough shes known in that pub(I had suggested a different venue but kumbe ni mtu wa watu).Tells me bout her famo,career yake…still smiling.richie asks 4a drink i finally buy the konyagi dude says asante.
3.3rd bavaria other 2dudes join the big table.she starts bitching at one of the dudes ati ‘ulikuwa unaongea kuhusu mimi’ richies pal roho safi says’'i aint talking bout u,tuko wengi hata sauti inasikika!! yap, yap. richie tells her to cool down.Finally all the dudes lenga her & they continue their storos.Already the chic is high.Tells me sorry kedo uncountable times…tells me she once snorted cocaine:eek::eek::eek::eek:…asks if i can solicit 4weed:eek::eek::eek::eek:…Told her left weed kitambo sana dont do that stuff anymore.
4.Hapa ndiyo maneno.A chic i know frm kitambo comes,hugs me & salamia her tells her “juzi or was it jana ur falling off chairs aki ulikuwa umelewa”:eek::eek::eek:…(she had told me not 2belive what pple say bout her but dame ame mulikwa sasa).she laughs but now kila mtu amemulenga.says she doesnt want another bavaria but changes says shes wants bavaria ya take away.I FLATLY REFUSE!
5.Tell her we go nikupeleke kwake.she becomes hesistant but agrees.goes to the loo but she stays 4ages.comes out staggering vibaya sana,i hold her hand taking her but she becomes agressive says i ve sinster motives:eek::eek:…I tell her am taking her home PERIOD!!she tells me u know wat i like u.:eek::eek:…Bluntly tell her how many dudes hve u told them unawa like??she keeps quiet but shes says again HONESTLY I LIKE U!!..countless times but i lenga.Finally we fika stage ya Cab.She says cab guy peleka mimi mary lily apartments.she says its her sister crib.Keeps saying am sorry tena mara…SAHIZO NIME JAM!!:mad::mad::mad:but i dont show it.
4.We fika her sisters digs i toa her frm the cab.She gives me a long snog,kiss on the lips:eek::eek:…Says thanks 4the nite.Enter cab,cab guy a guy in his 50s says 'aki sijui ulipatia nini huyo dame’I tell him Bavaria tatu.Hes like wat the fuck…"Ati ni WAKILI??Drop home minus 1900kshs drinks & cab fare on my bill.
5.Leo am @ the office & i hve decided to lenga her no calls/sms/whattsup.Chic is a DRAMA QUEEN & almost a loose canon.Social misfit.Maoni!!

@ricko iza jo :smiley: :smiley: uyo dame ako na issues huwezani nazo

kuna song mpya ya kaligraph jones na kaka inaitwa kukachora skiza iyo song na utuliye…:smiley:

2 Likes

hahaha…you dodged a bullet my niccur. sikiza maoni ya Tommy hapo juu.

[ATTACH=full]23470[/ATTACH]

hapo ume escape with a few injuries but you’re still alive thankfully