Dating your friend's ex

I can bang 99% of my ex girlfriends in a heartbeat…even those that are married. I cant locate the remaining 1%. 99% of girls cheat with their ex boyfriends. So kama beshte yako ndiye alimkata wa kwanza…good luck trying. Take your slices and move on. Fuck and leave. Dont date. Life is too short to waste time on your friend’s left overs.

@gashwin, @fabian mburu et.al…is it an abomination to the great Mumbi’s house? Personally I feel it may not but izo mafeelings sio poa.

it is not. in fact in some instances some men become great friends because they are “muria-imwe”…:D:D:D:D

Personally my conscience can’t allow me hit my ex especially if she’s married. Actually I have never bothered to call the last serious one…who I really had feelings for her. I just wished her the best of her endeavours and that was that. You know how it would feel ukikamuliwa bibi bana…and now especially with your friend.

Why dont you use your own advice. You know it would feel bad kukamuliwa bibi. Mbona unajusumbua kukimbiza ex wa mtu na atakamuliwa tu hata akiwa bibi yako??

U have just described RAPE ???

:D:DAnd have you ever seen it work elsewhere, na ni ile ya the two guys were friends before and were adequately informed of their history?

The amount of BULLSHIT in this post is overwhelming .
@Chifu, follow your heart, if a woman was meant to cheat, nothing will stop her, alot of women that get married had Ex-boyfriends, it just happens that u know her ex.
If u both rhyme, I don’t see why not.

True mr. Omera. I tried to highlight that earlier. Almost everyone’s wife or girlfriend is someone ex, unless he/she is new to relationships anyway. Everybody has got his own history that ain’t very pleasing, it’s only that you happen to know her past.

UPUSSY, ya Hali ya juu

Hapa naona it is a two horse race, your friend.or the girl, you’ve got to dump one. Those two already have a connection and if they are the kind who ain’t loyal they will definately fuck behind your back which will kill you because they will be your closest friends in life at that point, ama there will be bad blood between them as they compete for your attention.

You cannot have both in your life.

For someone who will be as close to you as a wife, the less you know about her past relations, the better. No couple is perfect and let me assure you when the disagreements start, that will be one of the sticking points and a reference for all subsequent fights.

mzalishe then ushughulikie mtoi

this can be put away for good if it is openly discussed beforehand and done away with. it becomes a sticking point when one party knows something the other doesn’t…

Knowing about your Spouse past is healthy. Very healthy if I may say.

true that, for it prepares one for what one is getting into. learning stuff when one is already in lays the ground for suspicion and mistrust in future…

I highly doubt that.
How would you feel if a girl you wanted to wife opened up to you about her wild college days. That she procured some abortions along the way.
One day she narrates to you how she attended a house party where everything was going down. That she ended up high on illicit stuff and can’t remember the number of guys who ran over her.
Or she tells you how one of her closest friends set her up with an elderly sponsor who was looking for excitement with young slices.
The youth make lots of mistakes mostly due to peer pressure.
How much of that would you really wish to know?

how about you learn about it when you are already married? wouldn’t you feel she snared you through deception? would you trust her after that?

It’s a matter of who you would wish to tell it to u.
Would you like her to narrate it to , or some drunkard at the local pub.

Wewe ni ng’ombe. You know what are about to do is not right, at least under your circumstances. Lakini miwani ya ufisi inakuonyesha uendelee. Jinga kabisa!!!