DAVID NDII-ENEMEMY OF THE STATE!

NASA has the Monetary Capacity and Foreign backing of George Soros to cause so much chaos that the government will Just Quit.
George Soros is worth 10 times kenya’s GDP.
He has thrown down dictorships in far more bigger countries than kenya.
In other words, its NOT over

1 Like

It doesn’t matter how it happens. Such stupidity is a curse upon a country.

He reminds me of Joe Pesci in ‘Goodfellas’ that scene the garage when he thinks he is going to get made and talks shit all the way. He doesn’t see the lead coming. Top of the world for a brief second, 15 seconds of fame, gone in one.

4 Likes

I love Jesus. Sio siri.

2 Likes

He knows very well when sons and fathers of other people die, him and his family will be somewhere tucked in safe waiting to go to the media and shed crocodile tears…bloody fucker!!

4 Likes

When you have wasted all your bullets, what do you expect?

Hata mimi naona hio kierehere yake ikinyamazishwa for good very soon…

Kwani what is wrong with mass action?

Frog noise. Kenyans have no time.

3 Likes

Personally i think the Uhuru government will be smarter than that , going about taking down such people would just hurt a reputation that is slowly becoming clean to the extent opposition strongholds are shifting red . But now i see why NASA lost and looks a joke if that is the kind of man advising them . Shot a hole in their own raft in the middle of the sea .

7 Likes

At the appropriate time he will go,that you can take to the bank.

George Soros has Millions to pay Jobless protestors. Kenya is 60% unemployed

he has millions to pay jobless protestors to die? why not millions to start projects to create jobs?

27 Likes

Not Kenyans, Luos who idolise the tin god.

2 Likes

He should have bought those votes and buy the seat for babuon instead of waiting for it to escalate.

5 Likes

His Speciality is topling dictators not creating jobs. And by the way, he funds clintons and obamas and currently is responsible for the calamity in trumps’ whitehouse.

No need…The tree of freedom must from time to time be watered with the blood of patriots.
Amani huja kwa ncha ya upanga

Wekelea list Hapa.

Kikuyus represent 25% of Jobless youth. They will be happy to protest