David Ndii is overated

:D:D:D:D Ríu ndíracokire gùku nikíí?
This is not about dim vs shiney anymore …it should not be about that.

That’s a true kikuyu for you, it’s all about wealth accumulation. I wonder how much wealth, Leaders like George Washington, Lenin, Hitler, Mussolini, Nyerere and the likes of Tom Mboya accumulated while they were in office.
Some people are for the common good of society.

He is not a poor man. He can afford a house in Nyari, another in nyari and a small Yatch

Ashatafuta na akapata. Or you think he’s as broke as you?:smiley:

he he he, Guku ni mucie,ile picha bado natumia kungurumisha bajaj, Sante sana

On multiple occasions he’s given the way forward for the country.

[MEDIA=twitter]1188747827196956672[/MEDIA]

The problem is that not many Kenyans are willing to accept the fact that the hard reality of recovering this nation involves kicking Uhuruto plus Raila out of this nation.

If you were expecting K24 to broadcast the recommendation that their owner plus his family should be kicked out of power, then you are expecting too much.

ulisikia watu wakiniita broker ukafikiri wanasema Mimi ni broke?

Wueeeh … that’s baby gal not me. :smiley:

Thankyou ! The traumatizing trio needs to be ushered from the dais now.
We tell them Thankyou and Farewell and May the fates be kind to them as they have been to us !

whatever, lakini material ninayo au Sina?

What you have is plenty of propaganda old friend. Nothing else.

That’s Gatabaki’s property! The Open Society money he is earning is cursed!

He makes his own money and Chairs the board of Zimele Assets Management.

Hii pink hando ni nani wakameat?

Zime what? Ndii to manage who’s assets? Do your research properly and stop quoting failed ventures as his medals! Celebrating 21years and am sure if we did a poll only 1.8% will have heard of it.

Anyway
[SIZE=7]Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow? [/SIZE]

yule sweetie wa mine ,phylgee

Yes, 1.8%, you are swimming in the same river with the othet 98.2% who support Uhuru and will, in the coming days, bear the consequences

Regime change is the surest way to bring our country back on track but WHO pray tell will lead us…most if not all the politicians and civil activists are tainted

Ndii gave us solutions. Two page prescription each sunday, pale Daily Nation. We chose to ignore