David Ndii: Memo to Uhuru Kenyatta: Finish up and Go

Not taken seriously, handshake rendered him useless

Not taken seriously, handshake rendered him useless

I said this in the other post. Kenyatta family have had the keys to Kenya for a long time. By 2022 they will have ruled Kenya for 25 years out of the 59 years of independence. They are the richest family in Kenya and their wealth will continue for generations to more than a century. Sasa explain to peasants why the greed of extending your term in 2022? Nobody likes a betrayer especially a greedy one despite richest status. Time to remove the heads from the sand and accept that Kenyans destiny is moving away from the first family to another direction. Hustler nation time is now.

NDII hajasema LIWE LIWALO , he is agaisnt the greedy KENYATTA DYNASTY and the corrupt money hoarding RUTO …

Asanda Omwami.

Reading this nonsense, one might be led to believe that there were only two presidential candidates vying in 2017.

It’s easier(and more truthful) to state that you voted for your incompetent tribesman. Cut the garbage please.

Don’t ask me ! I have no idea. Most likely you end up with Ruto who is equally responsible for the last 10 years as Uhuru. Shauri yenu. I’m voting Warren or Kamala.

I was there. It was chaotic. I left before things got worse.

Just ask who Kikuyus have. Kenyans≠ Kikuyus

Then when folk campaign and vote for their candidate of choice…well then…the rest have no one to blame.

I won’t go there. …

Yeah. Truth hurts doesn’t it?

I stayed to the tail end of it because I wanted to be part of history. I would like to see the video and try to identify myself.

Perhaps like those in Jubilee who adjudged UhuRuto as the lesser of two evils Ndii saw Rao in the same light, he probably expected Rao would pursue some of the ideals NASA espoused alot more vigourously the same way i expected Gatheca and Ruto would strive to make healtchare more accessible &cheaper only for the duo to begin squabbling over the 2022 election.

The crux of the matter is that Rao-Ruto-Ruto have one more fierce opponent, the more the better.

tangatanga itaimarisha kenya.

Malaika hakuna. Mkamilifu maonge but frankly afadhali hata Unye na mzinga zake. Huyu jamaa wa kuku atatupeleka Serbia ama ni Siberia

Aki uko na jokes! Do you mean tanga tanga itainamisha Kenya ama?

Erection ni wewe. Who will eject them?

Some mud was thrown but haikumfikia Moi.

jamaa wa kuku ataonea io kiti viusasa