David Ndii on Why SGR Doesnt Make Any Sense

WHAT???

Because your neighbour bought the latest rangerover you should also buy a rangerover?

And where was this water going to previously?

:D:D:D:D

Nowhere it was trapped underground

Great vindeo bro

Kibaki wisely said that listening to someone is good even if anakutusi…they might say something that will help you…

Nimelike juu ya ‘reggae can’t be stopped’… I like the actual song:D

Unakulaje githeri?

Mate, there are very stupid people in this village. They won’t listen. They choose not to listen to reason because of one’s political affiliations, which is dumb tl say the least. The same people are complaining about taxes and corruption in other threads but don’t want to listen to reason. Seriously, you can’t help such buffoons. Mwingine anasema haezi mskiza juu ya inciting kitambo. Kisha unashangaa mbona mzazi alimpeleka shule. Am sure you have noted not one of them has tried to counter what Ndi is saying. They have all dismissed him, which is what stupid people do when they can’t handle the truth (or when they can’t understand it at all). Until some Kenyans’ brains finally evolve, I will be forever happy at the shafting.

Wapi evidence? Links?

You enjoy being shafted, why? Political affiliation aside, won’t you also suffer?

Anyway, what I got from Ndii’s overall message whilst comparing ourselves to countries such as Greece, Portugal and Italy, is that Kenya’s worst case scenario will be an economic stagnation of about another 10-15 years. Since Jubilee won’t be in power forever, the next government will engineer economic reforms that will get us out of this quagmire.

Based on the projected KRA revenues and govt debt obligations and recurrent expenditures there’s no doubt that Kenya is BROKE. Period, no can disprove that fact.

However, we must have hope that 15 years from now we shall get it right like Portugal. If not, we will continue stagnating like Greece.

Evidence gani ingine papa Wafula? I simply quoted what ndii said in the video, kwani hujaiwatch?

I dont think we need 15 years to get things right, we have an election in 2022 to vote in the right people…

It is funny because the average african adult has the iq of an 8 year old white child.

A continent of morons.

Uncle ruckus are you still suffering from re-vitiligo

Sure, we are heading into a recession but not because of the SGR. We borrowed too much too fast without growing our revenues fast enough to cater for debt repayment, what we are experiencing is a liquidity crunch.

We wouldn’t be in this position if we had a prudent government, the revenue leakages, theft and wastage of public funds should not be condoned, all the good done is negated by these vices. To make matters worse Uhunye has focused only on putting up infrastructure and failed totally in improving the nation’s productivity, ni kama ukiwa na biz you buy a new fleet, you build more workspaces and enhance security all on debt, you do all that and fail to increase productivity you will be in the red for sometime before it all pays off. Tukaze mshipi.

We shall see if people will choose what’s in their country’s best interests, or retreat to their tribal cocoons (as usual).

Uncle ruckus hapo uko pekeyako, na pole Kwa masaibu…

2022 will be one of the most interesting elections this country will ever have. On one hand you’ll have Ruto and his regime that has had bad economic policies, runaway corruption… and on then you’ll have Rao who will articulate issues but without any clear solutions, and then I’m seeing a third candidate that will want to do away with the status quo but whether they’ll have huge support is unclear.

Bingo! The government doesn’t know how to make money. Their economic guiding principle is ‘build first and the people will come.’ It doesn’t always work that way.

I think the SGR will facilitate our downward spiral because as Ndii said, ‘goods are flowing upwards, not downwards.’ By this, he meant that we are importing far more than we are exporting. Our trade deficit with China and the world, including our poor neighbor like Uganda keeps growing. We are killing our manufacturing base before it even starts.

I also agree with Ndii when he talked about the Belt Road Initiative. He said when you look on the Chinese govt website, the SGR is just a pawn in the grand scheme of Chinese global domination. China has to keep sourcing for new markets or their economy which is based on manufacturing will crash. The SGR was made for China, not Kenya, but we are paying for it. The Chinese came in and within no time, the govt lost focus of LAPPSET, which was more viable than SGR.