David Ndii

Why should he take a break? Ndii as of yet doesn’t pretend to be someone he’s not. If you’ve followed him for some time, you’ll know this isn’t too far from how he operates. Maybe I’ve learnt to ignore the noise and focus on the details.

You didn’t respond if fair’s fair for me too. But anyway, we can ignore that.
I’m also curious if you know the answer to why “we” refer to Luos as kih.
He is being prodded to provide an answer to a thought he started, but he is running away from it.
You may have no problem with it, but he is clearly embarrassed and unwilling to provide an answer to a thought he raised with no prodding from anyone.

The truth of the matter is, he took a hit from an earlier debate and he got hot under the collar. And rather than cool off he took his heat with him to the BBI debate where he had predicted that BBI would only pass in Luo Nyanza. Rather than admit he was wrong, and with a chip still fresh on his shoulder. He shot off without thinking. Now he seems trapped between backtracking and digging in for the fight.

Spin away. The emperor’s new clothes are his daily wear, right?

Ndii is completely lost. He now spends his days criticizing Raila and the Luo community. His usual agenda is around circumcision and Kihes. For a whole economics professor and the owner of a company that employs people, it’s sheer stupidity.

Uyo muzee amejaza mafwi kwa tumbo na kazi yake ni kufinya finya simu kukimbizana na trolls. But to each their own

What’s eating him is that he’s realizing too late that he chose the losing side in his fight with the system, and for the first time the backlash
against him appears personal in his view. Like the poster above mentioned, his attempts to fight from the hell-hole he dug for himself are only digging him in deeper… :D:D:D

Or maybe he gets emotional and gets carried away on the day but hides behind intellectual sounding language?

[ATTACH=full]350558[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]350559[/ATTACH]

Mtoto wa nyoka ni nyoka and a mungiki creature will forever remain mungiki ndii with all that education still utter crap with confidence but you know what he is simply a bloody prepuceless mungiki aka business community bastard take it or leave it.

What’s the obsession with Ndii?