David NDIIS MARITAL HUBRIS

Social media just brings the worst out of people. Clearly, it’s not cut out for everyone. These are people who are meant to command respect, but on reading their tweets, they lack emotional intelligence.

Tumbo imekua hivyo for a while now. I remember siku za resist when the government was trying to arrest him at the coast niliona hio tumbo nikasema “Jeso”.

Ahmednasir
Donald Korir
Mutahi

All are punks tbh

I once made what I thought was a harmless fun joke on Donald Korir’s facebook page about his height. Weee nilipata paragraph mzima about how I will never amount to anything in life. How he is the best thing since sliced bread and I can’t achieve a fraction of the things he has achieved yadayada. I replied with, “Yeah, great, but am still taller than you.” Nilikula block instant.

Wooi wooi here we go again. How well do you know the nigga?

Sonko Malong makes himself an easy for social media trolling. Look at how Ndii and Miguna gave him memorable sweeps huko Twitter.

Ndii is a Low T beta male kuna picha flani yake @Nattydread alikuwa anapost. Huyo anafaa hormone therapy before it’s too late.

Daisy Maritim Maina? ebu ask Eddy Mahelo to share what I told him a few months ago, he had a crush on her. She is a mum of 6 yr old twins married into the family. Her and her hubby are v well educated and happily married. Ni hayo tuu for now.

He should reduce his anger. Hata akipikia bibi ugali he is very angry.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Et9XsVbXEAApn7b.jpg

:D:D:D:D:D:D how old is Ndii?

i think wazae mulizaliwa b4 1970 kina @Abba , just dont be active on social media unless its anonymous like ktalk

Quite well. This guy has an ego stretching all the way to Timbuktu.

Jamaa anapatianga wasee very mean sweeps in real life interactions. More so if he senses the person in front of him is more intelligent or knowledgeable than him.

If you to be on good terms with this dude, it’s better to pretend that that he is the ultimate repository of knowledge.

Otherwise, the guy will start getting personal. Not with well thought out clever insult said in jest, but zile juvenile ones, intended to mock and humiliate.

Hokaaaaay. Waaah…

Leta link mdau tusome

:D:D

Yusulesi

mzae niaje

Mutahi has very dark ugly daughters i know them.

Mzae ni wewe

So they are ugly because they are dark?

:D:DHukuambia sonko malong poa