David Opati

not at all. does voluntary slavery exist?

2 Likes

They are known as cannon fodder, expendable pieces, pawns to be used to gain some advantage :eek: and since no one is forcing anyone to join those armies, why complain?:rolleyes::rolleyes:
Every violent confrontation be it mass demonstration,:smiley: revolutions like the arab spring or war in general must have its pawns, expendable humans…cest la vie:(

1 Like

Every American is entitled to the same. I don’t think you have to stick your head past flying bullets to get them. It is a serious occupational Harzard for those who survive.

Every other amwrican needs a health insurance to get health care. Vets have their own special health facilities. Studying for free at college level thats dream for normal americans save for loans. When applying for scholarships a vet gets 30% points or there about in the vetting. Some schokarshios are meant for vets specifically.

The question is would you go to fight in Baghdad for all this? This question can also be answered by those who have lost a limb or two when out there.

Didnt say that, did I? The narrative is that the vets who willingly joined the forces claim to have been abandoned and I was showing that they are not abandoned as the picture they paint. Nobody goes to a bullet wall so that they can get a scholarship afterwards