Dawa ya hard to get

I don’t do that, further more hao wa huko hawawezi mfikia…

If she doesnt need it why ask for it then?

Usiwahi jidanganya boss. Manage your expectations. Huyo dame unamwinamishia unaweza pata akitiwa kwa kibanda ya veve magizani.

2 Likes

Anyway, dawa ya hard to get ni kumuonyesha that you want her but can still maintain your cool whether she reciprocates or not. But be consistently persistent, every time using a new tactic to take her out. e.g. this one always works for me:

The.Black : Hey, how about I take you out on a date. I wanna get to know you better.
girl : Nah am not interested.
the.black : it’s just dinner…
girl : naaah am still not interested
the.black : I have no idea you stopped eating, when did that happen O_o?
girl : hehe I eat
the.black : naah I have never heard anybody refuse food. BTW have you ever had some fried mutton and coconut rice? (BTW thats some made up food…something that she will obviously say no to.)
girl : Nope
the.black : I know a very good place we can go. All i need is your lovely company

and the conversation goes and goes hadi anasema yes.

Now, this is the trick don’t plan the date immediately…make her wait for like a week or so, not too long though na atashika adabu.

1 Like

@The.Black.Templar anaonge nikama hataki o.O

girl : Nah am not interested.
girl : naaah am still not interested
girl : hehe I eat
girl : Nope

http://sc.mogicons.com/s/fuuuu-23.png

atleast anaongea…and responding on time…that’s a good sign ata kama anajiskia msupuu sana…anyway these ones by the way are the most talkative ones…akishaitikia maneno yako you won’t have to be putting in too much effort, conversations zitajiendeleza tu

hah anajifanya sukari sana madame ni wengi…

lakini ni sawa haina mambo

weka mbicha yako without time for mchezo wa paka na panya…kwanza:mad: