Dawa ya kunguni ni 30 bob...

Mapenzi yaliisha. Sasa ni revenge of the scorned @Ebru

Naokotwa kwa drum.

I took zile fancy mats za Ronga. They cant have bedbugs. Na nilianza kuumwa before nipande mat
 On the part hujaelewa,lets say upande matatu from Rongai to town, si ikifika town mtashuka wasee wa kuenda Rongai waingie? Same scenario. Halafu wakati wa mvua Nairobi matatus charge an am n leg/tooth. I had to alight to take another matatu from town to home

:eek::D:D:D

HEHEHE the replies

DEORRO wacha kuenda brothels za eastleigh

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

sasa hapa umesemaje?,si ni kujaza server bure

huitwa chlorophyl smile

That’s exactly my intention. Unless you have shares in ktalk, ziba mwanya.

dakitari apana ongea mbaya,

Mbossi utadungwa sword fight

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

hehehe this is for people who live with chicken in their Bedsitters. Watu WA Gachie ivi. They are fleas.

Hizo za kuku, are they fleas (viroboto) or mites (known as mĂșthĂși in Greek)?

1 Like

ticks I think Ni kiroboto. Fleas Ni those small jumping creatures no? I stand corrected. But they could be the muthui (Greek) that you are talking about

Aih! You just muddied the waters even more. Fleas ndio viroboto. Ticks ni kupe (ngĂșva in Greek, hence Karema-ngĂșva for our local zebu cows). Mites I recall them from my days as a budding poultry farmer.

1 Like

mites ni ‘gutu’ in “our Greek”
Ticks ni nguha, au ngukuma - especially those fat, blood engorged ones

Agreed. Now we’re on the same page. Mites would often be found on the area above the chickens’ eyes as well as on that red ‘thing’ above and below the head.

1 Like

i don’t think s o, buddy, those maroon dudus around eyes were still fleas (viroboto). The mites are tiny, almost microscopic, greyish dudus that when they crawl on your skin you feel itchy all over

1 Like