Dead beat father

There’s no greater punishment than what he did… Of course for him, it was a case of “tenda wema Nenda zako”…

1 Like

Maximum respect to you @mabenda or is it @Kasighau? Walijaribu, but I guess they had never heard of "bahati ya mwenzio usiilalie mlango wazi! Ng’o, haitaingia!

2 Likes

Sometimes tough experiences harden us to face all the challenges of our lives. It hurts me and especially in this village how stupid talkers here despise single.mums, same people who put them in that situation.
Mabenda hold on to that family and tenda wema and it will bounce back to you.
Your story has given me a memory which has.given me tears too.

11 Likes

Mabenda4 RICHUMA, ulisema unaanza kua na wajukuu lini? Kale kaschana kashafika form four? Ii stori ni touching mzae.
@toratinoh i hope you are up to the task with your 5 kids out there…

2 Likes

Hold fast mrembo. We say in Greek…" It never falls where it is thrown". It cant be said in any other language.

4 Likes

Nice hekaya, hekaya grandmaster. and you did great to honour your father even after he neglected you. am sure you are already enjoying the blessings from your actions

3 Likes

Great hekaya! Glad it’s coming from a man!

4 Likes

https://usatftw.files.wordpress.com/2014/07/859413440.gif

8 Likes

@ Kabuda ume tusiwo

4 Likes

Did you mean @Ka-Buda

1 Like

ION I overheard he has a vagina? Deadbeat mother could (s)he be? Over 20 bastards? Negro sick,

2 Likes

Now explain your feet!!! Kindly how did they come to be mattock-like?

4 Likes

Good read though you lost me with the 2 or 3 daddies in the story…So which dad did you support with deposit?..Your biological dad or Baba wa kambo?

2 Likes

Deep…! and as always hekaya iko on point…tell them comparing you to a NV hekaya wise is an abomination!

1 Like

Pole sana , no child should ever have to go through what you went through. :mad::mad::mad: I’m glad you stood by your biological father, that was the ultimate revenge… deadbeat parents take note, you never know when you will need your children.

2 Likes

Hekaya grandmaster… Slaying to the gods

1 Like

Your story is sad and encouraging at the same time. I am glad you came out stronger and successful.

4 Likes

Deadbeat dad tulia

2 Likes

What if your mom is preventing him to see you.

4 Likes

@mabenda4 or is it @Kasighau , that’s a touching story right there

2 Likes