DEAD BEAT FATHERS

Lemme tell u of true story. A girl a student nurse is impregnated by MWK. After giving birth she engaged lawyers for child support! So the guy hakulipa like most Kenyan men never pay child support even if you were married. So hio pesa ikaaccumulate. So the guy who was a bank manager n his wife a big shot pangad to kill the girl,too finish hiyo case. They killed her n hide her in a well in their compound! Finally body was found. The man in jail for murder. The girl dead. Sasa in such a case si angewachana tuu! If one mistake has already happened just be strong n take full responsibility. God usually repays people who abandoned their kids. You don’t have to engage in demeaning activities like dumping kids at the office n the like.

The worst mistake a girl can ever do is to go out with a married man. Huwa sina sympathy at all. I agree sometimes it is better to walk away.

This case was too brutal that even as a married woman,I felt sorry for this girl. After court,the man called her to discuss out of court,she was then taken to a hidden clande place wea he’d hired pple to kill her who also raped her. She was 20yr old. Wah! Sin is bad! An affair has ruined an entire community bcz even their families were friends. The devil is really a destroyer.

Wachana na baba wa wenyewe anurse mahange kesho its back to work!

If Gals did not get pregnant ovyo ovyo , … there would be no deadbeat dads …

Utilize Condoms and Pills effectively …

Just abstain and avoid all and any sex outside of marriage! My frens hautakufa. Me I steered clear and I got married at 25! So God’s plan is the best. As Mr.Seed says,raha za shetani ni mashaka! Kama mtu anakupenda akuoe bas! Nothing less! Don’t be cheated by some servants of Satan who want to take you to hell in a basket wakikudanganya na sex. The best thing is to avoid even dating completely if you cannot contain yourself instead of sex at the wrong time messing your happiness n future. But hata ukimess, God is there4u achana na huyo mwenye kukuingiza mashakani,focus on God. Your kid will employ his kids. I’ve seen it in real life. Hii dunia ni duara. Today you’ve dumped someone’s dota after impregnating her,20yrs down the line mtoto wake anaandika wako. Sema kupigwa koffi na Mungu!!!

I have asked this question again. I did not get a meaningful response. So here goes…do girls get pregnant by themselves after masturbating in their bedroom or does it take 2 to tangle?eeish…

Makena hapo umedinya point, its irresponsible to sire kids and turn deadbeat, even just turning up and spending time with the kids is enough, twangu hata tuwe twenty siwezi tuwacha, those kids ndio unaskianga ni Obamas later in life

The biggest cause of deadbeat dads is selfish mothers who think that they can control a grown man just because he inseminated them.
No woman in this day and age gets pregnant unless they want to!
For every deadbeat father, there is some cold hearted manipulative selfish excuse of a mother.
But you lot wouldn’t know!; You are not even in relationships!
You sad delusional Sideline commentators living in coockoo land.
Get real!

Funny how it’s the woman being blamed for dead beat dads! They are BOTH to blame. It takes two people to make a baby!

this year naleta watoi wangu wote nyumbani

https://www.kenyatalk.com/index.php?threads/young-ladies.27496/