Dead Sleeping Jane

And I hope you used protection, I mean can you say imagine how many people may have done the same to her?And how can someone who sleeps like that forget to lock her door? i know i wouldn’t! You may think it was ok to do that coz you had already had a quickie while she was awake but it is a bit off. Did you continue seeing her?

Ukweli usemwe. Jama alikua hotel manager or waiter. One day as he was doing his rounds he noticed a sleeping lady in an unlocked room, tried to wake up the lady wapi…so jama decided to lock the room from the inside, raped the poor thing. Went home and came back at 5am following morning and still found poor Jane still sleeping, had glory rape again. Happens a lot to drugged ladies.

Riding on something dry…kwani ni arimis ulimpaka or foam ya OMO??

uaningia aje kitu haiko lubricated

huenda akawa wale watu wa kutemea mate.:D:D:D

enda upimwe nanii! obviously you are not the first person to have your way with her. ile strain ya okimwi amebeba ni ile daktari alianika jana. owesmek.

:D:D:D:D:D

Ata mimi nikijiekelea kwa kiti huwa nasahau kifunga mlango

she was fine with it and you busy here screeming rape. ijiot

ni understanding iko chini ama namna gani my friend

Leta rectum iskie uzito

But do you have a Sleeping disorder?And in any case if you have ever slept on your sofa and then upate you have been robbed I bet you wouldn’t forget to lock your door ever again.

You are nt her…it was something else to her…

Kimaasai ndio lugha ya mama…

Psycho

Hahahaha schupiid

Define a sleeping disorder. Mimi nalalanga within three minutes after kujiekelea.

huyu @pseudonym ni jinga. know it all

This particular one is called sleeping beauty syndrome. you can lala from hours to days…
I have to read something before i sleep sigwes lala ivo…lucky you.

hahahaha woi. what a man thinketh so is he. bure kabisa