Deaf and dumb.

Wewe na huyo dem alitombwa na bubu hamna tofauti.Shenzi

Ken Saro Wiwa was judicially murdered exactly 27 years ago.Memorial imekua leo ama jana.Your name reminded me of him.Sande sana.

:D:D:D:D:D

Africa is still killing his suns

Summarize

Sijawai ona hekaya ya jaba kama hii. But ni safi.

You did not speak when you picked your ringing phone? Wacha kubeba watu ujinga

Sande sana omwami. Hekaya timam.

Narration iko on point kama 12 o’clock

hekaya swafee but i completely dispute you faking dumb and deaf for 4 days . hio nimekataaa.

a junior employee kwanza, the boss akipiga unataka kutuambia ulilenga ilie then umu text ? does not add up.

Let not your urge to criticize get in the way of appreciating the best hekaya this kijiji has seen in a long time, Cazorla mshenzi!

JESUS!!! Do you have the shortened version of this?

Top writing and imagination skills.what I know is that akina @TrumanCapote are fickle and can be easily led down the wrong path if good at faking

Who is good at faking? Are men good at ferking in the first place? Statistics say that over 99.9% of women never have orgasms when they are with men. Yet the clitoris is outside the body. Sasa who is fickle between men and women? Yaani finding a clitoris is impossible yet it is outside in a central position?

Tumeshindwa kusoma gazetti ni hii tutasoma? My fren, understand this, people living with disabilities have special powers that ordinary men don’t have. Don’t compare yourself to them. Furthermore women with their usual sympathetic heart are drawn to men living with disabilities. In high school we had a blind teacher, female students were always flirting with him and trying to get closer to him, it’s like the blindness was a charm. We also had a habit of removing our blouses when he was teaching us CRE. He could not sense that but he could smell you eating in his class and come up to your desk and tell you what you were eating. The guy was also a heavy drinker and once rolled on a slippery path on his way home after a drinking spree.

I say all this to say that I can’t read such a long story and I have never even read the constitution or that of America. So I am not about to start reading long stories here as if I am a composition teacher.

Hats off to you @Edu Smitten! You deserve a standing ovation for the good hekaya. Next time uko Luanda nitafute

Bro dont let facts get in the way of a good story…

Why the text is so mixed between Swahili and Engrish?

Na diversions mingi kushinda bus ya Embassava ikihepa jam.

Hekaya mufti saidi…lakini hapo mwisho ni jaba.