Deal breaker

Yangu ilikua smelly cat. Dem akipanua mguu on a hot day unatii

I left her coz ya kung’oa. U can imagine mid-way anabambika hadi anasema “habo sweety, habo” then kicheko inakam na bajaaj inaanguka game inaishia hapo.

Hii story ulituchapia mguys siwezi taka kua in such scenario

Hehehehe I can relate, I miss you Miriam

So these are deal breakers:

1. Smell.
  2. Exorcist orgasm.
  3. Big cat.
  4. Chinda ya matamchi.
  5. Small pipes.

Did you have the courage to tell him ?

Hatutosheki.
I have dumped very good wife material for smelly cats, for scratching me, for laughing kwa mechi, for saggy tits and other small shit alafu nikaoa mtoto wa Lucifer.
I am paying for my sins.

shida yake ni kwamba alikuwa na perfumes zingine strong which gave me headaches and made my head spin. Ndigehota!

:D:D:D Hekaya ikuje na effidence pia na sio tafasari…

Mine hakuwa anajua ku coordinate nail polish na handbag.
Such a put-off!

Dumped very good dauwo-wife material, good in bed n a squirter with that tight endowed ass plus excellent looks - everymans’ dream but couldn’t cope with a mutilated cat.

This shit is common one of my woman would have them quite often when we started hata kushika kikombe ya maji then one day I had a hearty talk with her and she told me that akiwa kwa hio state nisiwache rather ni weke pedal to the metal yaani Ni accelerate being a good student I am I implemented that shit akianza kutetemeka namueka gclamp napiga hito ikus pipe haijawai on a mpaka anapiga nduru ati anaskia kukojoa namuambia wewe kojoa tu ntaanika mattress after awhile anatulia na nut halafu najitoa namfunika duvet na kupress play movie nilikua nimepause nikagundua Siri kumbe previously nilikua na “arrive early at the party” after like 20 minutes and recollect na kujion kuwatch movie
[ATTACH=full]114046[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=full]114047[/ATTACH]
G clamp Ni hio hapo juu

Now let’s accord the other side a hearing…

Kuna tortoise ishawai nichapa makucha za mwili tukiwa mechi ungeniona Shingo next day nikama nilikua nafight na chui previous night.
Ilibidi ma scarf whole week. Nikiona simu yake nakumbuka vita za paka mwitu nalenga.

I call the gclamp project x but it wasn’t working.
It was like a catapult.

I think the one with organisms you overreacted bana. Kuna vitu zingine kama mwanaume you’ve got to figure out how to deal with them. Pole lakini.

Lakini apan tusi watu ya GOT.

Says who?

hehehe…our mboch use to be like that too. nlimwakia maji ndo aamke

:D:D:D:D:D:D you’re one sick nigga if you were doing that. Kenyatalk ina wasimu