Dealing with divorce/separation

Love is for teenagers.

Yes Kungurus Can sense things From Miles away,I don’t know how they do it but they do it very well.
So the guy should focus on Getting money And SAVING it or INVESTING it.Note that Wanawake don’t want you to spend on them(If you spend on them it means you have Gotten comfortable and trusted a stranger and also you are not saving.Women just want to know that the money is there,it will mean you are improving yourself and you are securing your future.So spending on women is the opposite,You aren’t improving yourself,You aren’t securing your future =Disrespect from her+ cheating+she leaves.
Tell your guy to start improving himself and time and selfimprovement are the only friends he needs right now.

This has been needlessly complicated.
Why should he move? That necessitates logistics that needn’t arise.
She left, that’s done - he stays on, same house same locale.
Only now he goes to work on himself, hard.
Then he will, at some point, going by the lesson(s) hitherto learnt, find a woman worthy of his attention, time and other resources.
Kitu rahisi sana simplified even more by the blessing in disguise that they have nothing binding them together.
Umalaya na pombe will only ruin him - tell your friend that.

In the village commandments there are three main ones
[ul]
[li]thou shall not marry a kunguru[/li][li]thou shall not kill thyself over a lady[/li][li]Thou shall not fall inlove with a woman more than he loves himself[/li][/ul]
of these three the most important one of all is the third one which determines the other ones

Full hekaya

Bado sijapona nani

Naelewa kaka. Take ur time, ukipona we are here waiting to learn. Hahaha

If only angekuwa amemumunya red pill, he’d have known that:

1. Women love opportunistically, men love idealistically. So, he shouldn’t have assumed that just because he loves her unconditionally that she’d love him the same way.
  2. Kunguru hafugiki. Self explanatory
  3. Anything you spend on a woman is NEVER an investment, it’s an expense with no returns. More importantly, when you do something for a woman, no matter how big, her gratitude ends when she tells you “thank you.” After that, the good deed won’t count for anything.
  4. You should always keep improving yourself. (If you’re married you’ll face a lot of resistance from your wife when you try to do this. They want you complacent so they can control you). Just try joining the gym as a married man and there’s a 90% chance your wife will try her best to manipulate you into abandoning it.
  5. She’s never yours, it’s just your turn and when your time ends, don’t cry over it.

All in all, your friend is lucky he doesn’t have a child with the kunguru. The best thing you can do after a break up is improving yourself. Tell your friend to join a gym and hit the weights HARD. Convert all that emotional pain into physical pain in your muscles. Build yourself into a completely new and improved man hadi you become unrecognizable to your ex. Alafu pia afocus na kazi. Stack paper, build muscles, WIN!

Pewa guiness mbili kubwa tafathali…i cannot emphasize further

But men especially Kenyan men are just too weak. What would be happening if he had met the love of his love and she died ? That is way worse than any form of betrayal because you have no one to blame . Its always easier to move on when theres something or someone to blame. You meet the perfect person who can do no wrong then they die. Theres a philosophy I have about life, that everyone has a cross to bear . Just look at widowed and widowers they had the best marriages, it was a love made in heaven ,everything was perfect. Then boom Cancer or an accident. The other side of the spectrum betrayal and heartbreak. No matter how many red peels you swalow theres no way any humanbeing will go through this life with no suffering. And no losses. Its magical thinking to imagine that you will go upto 70 years old and never ever go through any hardship or suffering. And its not always a bad thing. All the great people ,the timeless icons went through tremendous suffering. The kind of suffering you cant imagine yet theyre happy, theyre not bitter and anti whoever hurt them. Kenyan men need to go for NYS. Too weak for life. Hapiness is deeper when you have had suffering in your life. Its sweeter. Its more meaningful. People who have never suffered a day in their lives are the ones who get hooked on drugs and commit suicide because its boring to live a suffering free life.
Nobody in Red Peels or mgtow cults have ever done anything spectacular with their lives like this guy. Its all about so called self improvement and womanising 24’7.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GX6a2WEA1Q

So when a man leaves his long term girlfriend/wife of x years for another or cheats then men are dogs, but when its the lady leaving the guy, he should be strong because at least she is not dead and he has someone to blame?

Women are amazing creatures, through them men gain immortality, even God could have a human body without the male sperm but not without the woman.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdb4XGVTHkE:3845

Remove red peel goggles and read it again.

Nobody loves idealistically whatever that means although I imagine you mean UNCONDITIONALLY. So everybody loves opportunistically. He loved her because of something she had that HE WANTED. Maybe her good looks or her figure or her personality or a number of qualities she had. He then went ahead to invest in her , not because he loves her unconditionally but because he expected something in return for his investment, like her love, her loyalty. If it was an unconditional gift her would not have been heartbroken . So he was basically trying to control her using these investments he made into her. The problem with human beings including your very own kids who have your DNA and came from your loins is that they have something called FREE WILL. Even God Himself knows that. They can choose to be good children,dutiful children or can become your worst nightmare even after calling you dad and mum for 18 plus years and you giving them your all. The grief you as men feel is the powerless or the loss of control over that free will. Because you are so used to being in control but imagine even God has put up with these kinds of heartbreak because its a gamble , you could win the lotto or not. Just go read the Bible , in the prophets the way God would lament that after giving Israel EVERYTHING . So who do you as a man think you are to escape dissapointment when even God cant escape it? Be reasonable . I grew up hearing horror stories about men and my parents marriages wasnt that great either but in the course of my life I have met amazing men and utterly deplorable ones. I may say for the sake of argument men are this way or the other but Ive met some who are really different and if I wasnt willing to take risks I would never have gotten involved with them. And I would have missed out on some of the most precious memories of my life that are likely to stay with me till I am a hundred. So my whole point is dont go into life with a tunnel vision. Theres also a guy called Harry Browne whose view of relationships I really like, he says relationships should always be based on MUTUAL SELF INTEREST. Not on idealism or sacrifice. MUTUAL SELF INTEREST. He is a libertarian , I think he ran for president of the US sometimes back.

1. She’s never yours, it’s just your turn and when your time ends, don’t cry over it.
    Does this also apply to your mother, your sister, your daughter and your grandmothers? Because after all ALL WOMEN ARE LIKE THAT???

This is the problem of group think. Oversimplification of complex things. And letting other people figure out things for you like they have 2 heads and you only have one. Your own critical thinking ends there. And to me theres nothing worse that can happen to any human being than when you no longer can think critically.

Just leave her alone,She types so much that she contradicts herself.

Times a healer. One day , ataangalianga anaambia mungu ahsante. If a relationship is not worth fighting for, by all means ajipe time ya kuheal and he will thank God eventually.

She’s solipolipstick sooo cant help it AWALT:D:D:D:D:cool::cool::cool::p:p But like when it comes to serious shit like PhD she actually does think straight.

Makena wacha kuachia Watoto simu

women are more easy to emotionally re-invest(move on)