Dear Believers

That stretch from Busia to Malaba is not a place to venture if wewe si wa hio area

Hizi ndio vitu hunishangaza banaa. African science being used to pursue very nonsensical objectives :D:D

Weee, experiences! @Abba leta habari za home na usitumane

I’m glad I read this before I took you seriously :smiley:

The voodoos are not for curing/saving souls, they FEED on them! :mad:

I don’t wear tin hats

How? Do souls get cancer? Or just bodies get cancer? Hatuwezi saidika if in this day and age we still have such primitive beliefs

The reasons we are very behind as African. Si watumie hizo powers ku raid hata bank??

Niliwahi kimbizwa usiku moja usiwahi taka hiyo story. I still have a mark on my knees because of these night runners.

:D:D lakini western ni kunoma,I have an aunt who hails from busia,she has a son whom she can’t take to ushago due to fear of the son being bewitched…

another instance,I attended some funeral at some place called naitiri and was told I shouldn’t let anyone step on my feet juu naeza rogwa…I don’t believe in such sfuff but sazingine inabidi umeogopa tu just incase

:D:D:D yani,msee anadhani amehepa na deni za watu hii dunia halafu anarudishwa tena

[SIZE=4]“The evil eye is real and if anything were to overtake the divine decree, it would be the evil eye. When you are asked to take a bath (to provide a cure) from the influence of the evil eye, you should take a bath.”[/SIZE] Prophet Muhammad ﷺ

Dawa ya hasad (evil eye)
[B]
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

"Say, “I take refuge with the Lord of Daybreak. From the evil of what He created.
And from the evil of the darkness as it gathers. And from the evil of those who practice sorcery. And from the evil of an envious when he envies.” Qur’an (113)[/B]

/

Nimeishi Western all my life na sijawahi ona one verifiable story ya witchcraft. Hata hiyo stretch ya Busia ↔ Malaba nimekuwa huko a million times and nothing still. I have seen people run naked at night, poop on other’s doorsteps, perform stupidly ridiculous rituals but it never goes further than that.

When I was younger, my uncle could push a thorn into one part of your body and remove it from another. He could put a hole in a playing card and magically undo it. Once I learnt how a two card flip is done it stopped being magic and became a neat trick.

If you believe in withcraft you are just overly superstitious… and a little dumb.

I used to think that too until some shit happened to us in Malindi.:smiley:

You saw a cat moonwalking or something?

some parts of kisii wakiskia wewe ni witch nakwambia unachomwa…kuna video of a family watu wanachomwa live bana, acha nitafute nione kama nitaipata

Exactly… For one life to be saved, another or even several are taken.

I wish…maybe I will write a hekaya about it.

I tell people, if you’ve never seen the works of voodoo priests you’ll never believe whatever happens… You’ll never believe tales or even understand what happens.