dear elders advice me.

Are you entreprenueral by any chance?Ever sold any product (service, tangibles/intangibles) for profit in your life?

1 Like

Kubuy vitu kwa wholesale na kuuza

1 Like

Nauliza tu ni wapi utaanza biashara ya matatu na 1m ?

1 Like

Zii. No money in goods. Pesa iko kwa service

1 Like

The only biz you’ll ever succeed in is one that you are passionate about. So, tell us, what is your passion?

Otherwise, go look for D9Club affiliates and use the 1m to open 5 accounts and collect Kes. 85k every monday.

1 Like

Iko wapi hio real estate ya 1 m

1 Like

what i would advice ni dont quit…people quit after they have had a successful biz not before unasema ati employer ni frustrating ngoja uquit alafu iyo biz iback fire ndo utajua frustration ni nini… my point chora biz plans kadhaa ata kama ni biz ndogo i.e groceries electonics butcheries employ a few guys usiogope kuibiwa ni kawaida ubaya ni wakuonyeshe na madharau ama waibe % kama kabura monitor the biz for a kaperiod ata kama inaleta 10% ya expectation shukuru ujanja ni quality consistency discpline keeping in mind that your customer is always right one or more of thoze biz zitasucced.good luck

1 Like

Buy Vanette aende routes za kuingia estates…short distances. Sio lazima aanze na 14 seater

1 Like

Hii mentality ndio hufanya watu wasi-evolve.

2 Likes

Kijana ni pesa inakusumbua. That’s why your job becomes boring even after managing to save 1m from the same shitty job. I want to imagine your job pays above 100k net per month for you to manage that saving.

Now let me tell you the reality. Unless it is illegitimate, no business worth 1m will give you a net of 100k monthly. Unless ni quails or brothel. Ama drugs.

4 Likes

[SIZE=6]Vile bigwig wetu wa NASA amesema[/SIZE]

2 Likes

Best advice here…if you earn more than 80k per month, there is no business to run to. Dont even entertain the thought of quitting. Business is war.

2 Likes

Find a way of adding more/ capital gain to that 1 M,put some in a govt securities, T-Bills etc to earn interest then use it as equity to finance the down-payment of real estate, buy outside Nairobi etc, even if it’s 1 property,but i would tell the person to have a financial plan in place before jumping into business, go to classes organized by centonomy or mutual funds, get a concrete action plan that has figures, e.g. i want to earn twice cashflow/passive income my monthly expenses in the next two to three years, maybe from real estate, document all your expenses,that’s a goal, so what steps can i take, everyone’s financial plan is different though, though i am an amateur in investing, consult a good financial advisor, and as someone has said one million is not enough equity to finance a proper business, unless you plan to borrow from banks and friends,i would find a way of gaining more to that 1M by investing it elsewhere, from even a reasonable cashflow you can pull it into the business, plus borrow from banks, but iyo biz ikuwe ya maana, do proper market research and have an end goal in mind, achana kufikiria ndogo,

1 Like

Akinunua zile Uvo zako anaweza ama namna gani my fren

1 Like

so awache job inamuezesha kusave 1m aende kuendesha mat route ya mbao mbao. anyway sio mbaya lakini biashara ya matatu iko na wenyewe sio ya kila mtu

2 Likes

Tall order. Tbills rate = 10.9%( inclusive of withholding tax). Inflation =10.3%.Real return= 0.54% (kshs 5,400 per annum) from 1 million.

2 Likes

Ndio, those are the nitty grittys to consider, but according to the plan the person can look for a way of getting capital gain from that one million, otherwise if you quit your job immediately, then that 1 m ikuwe a sunk cost plus other loans, and the business goes under na hauna back up plan even for surviving to meet your expenses utaitana

1 Like

But someone who started and now runs a medium to large business in this forum should start a thread or tell us where to start when deciding which industry to get into and business idea, how to finance the business during its first 2 years of operation and how to fund the idea from it’s inception and what their experience was, will be a very interesting conversation

1 Like

Not a bad idea though roi ya real estate iko tu slow better kungangana na biashara ndio upate capital ya real estate

1 Like

Inadepend na how much he earns currently. If he makes over 80k net, mat ni biashara ya ufala. Anything below that abuy mat ajiendeshee

1 Like