Dear Nice Guy, I Wasn’t Ready For You Before — But I Am Now

But if you think of it critically they don’t have an internal mechanism to warn them of the cliff ahead. Try warning one of your slay queen relatives and see if she cares. Even if you show them real life examples in the extended family of aunties and cousins who wasted themselves by wrong choices they still won’t care; they feel their situation is special. Our only way out is for the family and old generation to control and dictate girls’ decisions otherwise we’re stuck in this situation since it seems to be nature’s default setting.

Problem is their best is behind them. How can sagging breasts have a bright future?

And with the emotional baggage they bring, it’s not worth it.

Mhenga M2Random, 2018. @ice_pubes add this one to the book of wahengas

I hate that stupid saying

Fuck no!! I am not your fall to guy…

:D:D:D:D

@murefi = @UwesmakeJnr

Hawa bad boys ni “akina yobra, tomasso na karis” wale walikuwa wana dance kwa ile vid. nimeona ukiwatetea ati tume hate sana on them

You have fathered 2 kids and made 2 single mathas. UoN…mathafaka.

[ATTACH=full]157883[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]157884[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]157885[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]157886[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]157887[/ATTACH]

tomba kitu na uiondokee

Nini inakusumbua leo juu unanifuata fuata kama nina deni lako

Just ferk off not fuataring you for what pray may I ask? stop talking about single mothers using multi handles. BTW what did you name your children?

hehe…totally relate. Nitaandika kitabu soon

Nilikwambia uwache kuniuliza maswali mingi kama polisi na kunifuatafuata. I can sense that you are the nagging type. Kila thread nikicomment uko hapo na matusi na maswali haziishi

Nyakundi alisema 28 and over issa no .

Wanted to expose you. Si matusi. Your abuse towards women is award winning. Next to 2 men and 2 women on this blog multihandlers. What do you gain from it? help me understand if you may.

Hata above 24 ni kujaribu tu. Siku hizi ni nyama fresh. Kwanza 19 year-olds wengine unapata hata ni virgins…dry-fry pap. Kesi baadaye. Drill a few and any female above 24 will be disgusting. When you go young there is no turning back. That sweet spot between 18 and 22.

I know you are above 25 years and past your prime. You probably have a bastard too. Ndio maana unaniletea mafeelings because this statement affects you directly. You are busy searching for a “real man” to clean up your mess. He must be financially stable, tall and handsome:D:D. Sorry old timer, fresh university babes win every time. Don’t take it personally if you are no longer appealing.