Dear Young Men of My Generation

PS4 is what android is to phones while XBox is the iphone

Wanaume wako in denial cz wame mulikwa… :D:D:D:D:D:D

True playing video games are good,nothing to do with being grown up or not, infact they might improve your mental capacity,imagine someone who plays a game like Tomb Raider etc,

The end.

I have realised one can save a lot of money by buying the items online especially UK (due to ease of shipping to Kenya ) and get items at a fraction of the local prices.Kuna watu wanakamua wengine proper hii Nairobi e.g some crazy prices for Solid state drives which most of the time is double or triple the cost at Amazon UK.

I understand your point of view…however, have you heard of a guy called KSI?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8qyLIN_XGQ

Men will do what men will do…we like what we like. It’s all about balance.
No need to throw the baby out with the bath water…

[ATTACH=full]98714[/ATTACH]

Hehe… Xgamers naona ni 138k.

Haya mimi sijasoma

[ATTACH=full]98716[/ATTACH]

Not playing but Beta testing.Rudisha ushamba kwa villeth.

Kwake anapata pesa. Ni kama upishi kwa mfano, vile majamaa husema ni kazi ya madem, but best chefs ni majamaa. Wewe ukicheza na hao huwa mnachochana mnalipwa na nani?

Nice post …did a lady write it"----Njoki "

Kwa hivyo tuwache kuona news juu news anchors hulipwa kuisoma? Tuwache kuwache kuona foota kwa telly juu hao wachezaji wanalipwa? Tuwache kucheza games juu wenye kuunda wanalipwa

Wacha kudistort point yangu. comp games ni za WATOI.

Personally, How many "comp games have you ever played?

Usiargue na mjinga. Hata uwashow njia right, watakeep left. Watu wa darts hawawezi understand gaming in the 21st century.

FIFA tutacheza hadi tukufe

FIFA for life!! No matter what!!

Unge- summarize cause at the end of the Day, AI will soon replace these trouble laden women. Wacha kwanza niwashe Dunhill ndo nikamie Formula 1 Spanish GP. Hamilton starts last.

Btw Lewis Hamilton is in Call of Duty to my fellow F1 disciples.