Death experience

was once shot in the head,by bandits.luckily,a helmet saved me. just escaped with a bullet scratch on the head…ushawai kaa ukaimagine hadi mazishi yako??

:D:D:D

then ukakunywa supu alafu ukaenda kutoa lock

Who experiences sleep paralysis? The feeling is like the devil is pulling you to the other side…the struggle my friend na SAA izo ata mdomo haifunguki, jasho tu

:D:D pombe ni ngumu kuacha. Hiyo ilikuwa detox.

Ever Since I was a kid, the moment that happens, I always say the lord’s prayer out loud in my head with the ‘DELIVER US FROM EVIL’ part being the loudest. And it always works. I snap out of it and sit for a while rethinking my life choices. Its a scary phenomena even as a grown man.

Let’s just say the fact that we’re all going to eventually die someday is something based on inductive logic. Only corpses have the luxury of being sure.

The times Ive felt closest to death were due to food poisoning. Its happened twice but one time I was very sure I was dying. I had eaten some food late in the evening and then I got home at around 10pm, I ate about an hour earlier, I started feeling terrible after about 30 minutes of eating. I just felt hot,feverish and lighthearted. By the time I got home I was extremely weak and scared, I tried going up stairs and I couldnt lift my legs, so I shuffled to the nearest sofa and slowly lay down, I tried to yell but my voice was a whimper. So I just accepted my fate and lay down to wait for my death. I fell asleep crying thinking how my people would wake up in the morning and find my lifeless body lying on the sofa. Its true when you think you’re dying the only thing you think of is the people you love.And how you wish you’d told or showed them that you loved them and been kinder and more loving to them. Your life flashes infront of your eyes and its all about your loved ones - not even about your accomplishments. You keep thinking how your loved ones lives will be empty without you. Its funny but it felt alot like being a child, a helpless child. Everything else fades into oblivion.

I woke up the next morning, completely fine just abit shaken and weak. We went to hospital and I got an IV of something I dont recall what. I was just glad to still be alive.