Death Row Beauty

Benjamin Bundeh karibu pia anyongwe for murder Mr Fawsett na akajitetea akatoka. Alikutana na hawa wasee. Hio kitabu yake Birds of Kamiti ni noma.

:D:D:D

Hawa wanawake huwa wanajisaidia aje wakisikia wanataka kutombwa , si wanaume wanaweza rapiwa wakionekana in the vicinity ?

Don’t let her beauty fool you …she stabbed the nigger 21times.

Uyu ata Mimi nkiwa mkubwa was prison lazma ntakamua

Kuna difference between deathrow detainees and deathrow jaluos. Jinga u should get educated.

Huh?

:smiley: Mlifanyana nini na @patco mpaka anarudia rumuruti kila siku kama broken record?

Hizo ni hekaya za base ya muguka

He tried to troll me and for about 4 days I fully engaged him in trolling back.
And then it becomes silly so I blocked him. I’ll unblock him in the weekend to see what interesting things he has to say but if he’s still trolling me because of my lack of money then it’s nothing to me. I’ve never been wealthy

I see. Lakini kitu imemkwamilia sana ni rumuruti

Yea I left him doing that. At first, in his eyes, I didn’t have anything to my name. Now he seems to believe I have something.

I didnt get the point you guys were trying to pass to each other but I guess your bank balance is critical to his side of the point, so may be you shoukd declare your wealth ASAP. :D:D

I had a real choice 3 paragraph response for your backward , vile verbal ejaculation above…
But…
I will spare you for now …

Thats 1 individual …
You and I know people who are resonsible for thousands of deaths and who daily continue to operate with Impunity …

nipe rink ya pdf…google haisaidi

@Swansea :D:D:D:D:D

Yote ni jaruo

Hujasema mbona walinyongwa. These were alleged 1980 coup plotters. Ili iwe funzo kwa wengine

This bitch is a cold-blooded murderer and she deserves to die, or rot in prison. Hakuna maneno ya ooh she’s beautiful and all that shit. Yeye ni mahabusu and she should be treated as one. Pussy pass denied!