Death sentence for My dress My choice manambas

Its three decades since the last death sentence was effected. Awa wamepewa tu chance ya kula cabbage for a lifetime, ama life imprisonment if you so wish to call it

Hapa 0-100 in 2 secondshttp://conniealuoch.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/gladys-TL-1.jpg

ati life???

how does a case on assault end up in robbery with violence? alafu death? this is crazy

Ongeza hapo 25 years suspended sentence each for indecent assault C.m ndayi amesema watajua hawajui @FieldMarshal ,CouchP ,had invited you to follow live proceedings kulienda aje?

Activist court

if the lady lost anything during that ordeal, then that is robbery with violence and it carries the death sentence.

Yap court 1.

It’s sad how some stupid action done at the heat of a moment or peer pressure can result in such consequences. Am sure those guys were just having some silly fun, the shait hit the fan.
Reminds of the other makanga from Ongata Rongai who kissed a muthii… He got 15years in Kamiti.
Mimi hata mwanamke anitusi aje, I walk away

Boy child tunamaliswa na nyinyi mnasherekea tu. kesho utaangalia thutha ya ngeus upewe 5 years kingongo

There is only one sentence for robbery with violence and that’s death by hanging provided it’s proven that during the time of commission of the offence ,the accused was armed,was in accompany of others ,threatened to use violence or used violence or the victim’s property was stolen which had been proven beyond reasonable doubt.

They had two count ,for robbery with violence to hang ,indecent assault 25 years suspended sentence.

Same here. It is funny that those who are very ready to offend do not understand the law itself!

If she lost anything. There’s a difference between losing something e.g by dropping it and losing it via robbery. The message being sent here is that sexual assault and robbery with violence go hand in hand. So if someone reports sexual assault, then robbery with violence must have taken place by default.

i believe they have an appeal court

If memory serves me right,they stole her phone,cash and other items and violated her. Robbery+ violence.

With all due respect Afande, Kenya police are not capable of proving anything beyond reasonable doubt, judging by the way they contaminate crime scenes. These guys received that sentence because they’re peasants who could not afford the services of Cliff Ombeta.

and you have a problem with that why?

i read somewhere that for evidence, only cctv footage is actionable in court,all else is trash an so i wonder what they used,maybe a member of civil society was present or maybe a child,whose account seals everything!!

https://media.tenor.com/images/a6144df058bc97d053f25d0fd04b4ef0/tenor.gif