Declaring allegiance

Pls pls…did Uhuru not deliver his voters and supporters to Kabarnet? well not physically… but UK and his Mum worship at Moi’s alter. What a massive red flag right there that we missed? in Moi’s old age, he thinks UK will deliver Cendro votes to hapless Gideon…and he will die happy.

Kwanza the more we are shown Kimundu…the faster we run.

They are using all the systems they have to squeeze the balls of WSR supporters before they ship him to Kamiti ( i bet in the next 2 months) then they can try to shove RAO and Gideon down our throats… Let us see how it goes… But UK is extremely serious in this.

So true. But the voters on the ground can see UK for his treachery.

Ruto is himself on record as saying he learnt alot from MO1… especially Mois patience when he was VP under Jomo

Let us see how his game works. But I can tell you that he is no longer popular… he lost touch with the people’s needs and WSR took advantage of it… that is the reason the CSs and other senior guys met at La Mada — to counter WSR with new projects n Cendro… But they have zer political clout. Again. WSR is definitely corrupt but corruption issues do not sell well with the voters… It is not a major issue (if history is to be looked at).

He has not learnt very well (not all the script at least). I doubt that Mo1 would have gone round the country campaigning as WSR is doing in total defiance of kamwana. THen, it appears he was really pushy for his nusu-mkate who he has been in total control of from 2013… Mo1 did not have any real say, partly because he was a VP and not a DP.

He did…but he is also sweating buckets now. I have no sympathy for any of them. Just look at the way they are eating. What I hate and cannot accept is those that praise Uhuru while shambiaring WSR…Naaaaah…

Hata wacha niwache…

Here I also agree with you, both have failed us. Pray we get a better alternative, from a third force.

Isn’t he just trying to find a new market for Kenyatta Inc.?

Let it not be forgotten that M01 ascended the throne thanks to the untimely demise of a sick Konyagi I

Fortunately for Lootall there’s already a sick Konyagi on the throne…the drunk does not look healthy at all…

I actually thought am the only one who has been observing that… something is not right and he looks swollen… but may be it is lack of running around making noise as in the past… but something is not ok

Yes, Mo1 wouldnt have campaigned like DP is doing now. But as you point out he was VP and not DP. Katiba and our politics has changed. Jomo was an all powerfull imperial president where as Uhunye isnt. Jomo could fire Mo1 on a whim while Uhunye cant. In other words, DP Uncle Ruto can do what he does without repercussions except being politically sidelined. But he still is DP and has the powers that the constitution confers on that office.

He will wisely bid his time as he is doing and also continue trying to woo the Kikuyu vote which if he is successful, yeye ni next president without a doubt

WSR has the support of significant number of Kikuyu voters but this is being scuttled by powerful forces in the system… and the leaders aligned to him are being hounded like stray dogs… Then the final blow (or even the winning force) for WSR is WHEN (not IF) they arrest and charge him for economic crimes… this is the main determinant as he might turn around and win against the system when the referendum vote is called… nothing is ever too certain

Thats another thing. Its too early to say what or who is gonna be on the ballot in 2022. There are too many variables like how this anticorruption thing will end or how the referrendum may affect things.

But one thing I will say is that it may be too risky for the kenyatta family to allow him to ascend to power given how they have been frustrating him since 2017. He may return the favor

I agree with you 100%. So, one can surely bet that it will not be an easy task for him to ascend

Kwani Kenyatta family ndio inapeana permission ya ku ascend to power?

Nope. Not legally. But they can destroy him politically. Its possible this anticorruption drive is geared towards that.

The people will know that. Why do you think he was being cheered in the other video? If bensouda could not block Uhuru from ascending to power, what do you think Uhuru can do?

KK Security is not an indigenous Kenyan company. It’s mzungu owned.They only entered the KE market when they bought EARS group in early 2000’s.

The nigger tries too much in front of Uhuru,
but in the other interviews and rallies when Uhuru is not around you can see his disdain for Uhuru and the dynasties

Like a simple question - Do you support the handshake - “blah blah blah” next question please…