Decompression

no am not a pilot (atleast not a licensed one), i just happen to have tried a lot of things back in the day, i happened to have some friends who owned some super cubs and a Cessna, they also happened to be dare devils so they used to teach me (actually at first it was meant to scare me) a lot of this things on the many flights between NRB, Mara and Nanyuki.

Waah Kibaki ndio baba yako?

1 Like

NO, am just another simple village guy (refer to another thread i explained how i used to make go-carts in the village) who as fate would have it has encountered some very interesting people along the way.

1 Like

hao watu ni wazungu ama wakenya?

wont be disclosing race , tribe and/or nationality. however will tell you that 90% of all the effing crazy shit have done has happened within KE borders

:slight_smile:

Waah basi sema kama Kibaki ndio baba yao?

@The.Black.Templar most of these activities aren’t as expensive as you would think. You don’t necessarily have to be filthy rich to indulge. If you look at the amount of money most Kenyans spend on alcohol within a week (and then in a month) plus other expenses such as cash you pay to entertain girls or to keep up with your friends or to attend events (entrance fees etc), you’d probably be able to get a good deal on lots of stuff people assume is only for the rich.

1 Like

@The.Black.Templar most of these activities aren’t as expensive as you would think. You don’t necessarily have to be filthy rich to indulge. If you look at the amount of money most Kenyans spend on alcohol within a week (and then in a month) plus other expenses such as cash you pay to entertain girls or to keep up with your friends or to attend events (entrance fees etc), you’d probably be able to get a good deal on lots of stuff people assume is only for the rich.

Here is the deal, how do you enjoy such activities if I don’t even know they exist to be enjoyed in the first place? Anyways …it seems all I know is riding bikes (bicycles) :frowning: