Deek measuring edition-Wakiinua tunalia.

Darfur, sio?

We need the CIC in to be tip top shape . We dont want him incapacitated by a sudden heart attack in the middle of a Westgate, Garissa uni or El Adde scale event.

You want him to live to see the SGR connect the Indian and Atlantic oceans, dont you?

Wako wapi kina @coldpilsner @Eng’iti @jaymoh wakati wanahitajika

Kutakuwa na PEOPLE’S Coca Cola FIFA world cup tour.

Son, in the fullness of time, you will soon realise that among the people Uhuru and Ruto consider as friends and brothers are Raila Odinga, James Orengo and Bony Khalwale. In fact Aden Duale and Kipchumba Murkomen would jump at an opportunity to down shots with RAT should it arise. In short, they all belong to some old boys network which you will never join in 1000 years. Stop the obsession.

I know i shouldn’t laugh:D:D:D

Kibaki alikataa na Okombe

mkono ya rao imetolewa mbio

If such lies make you sleep better…eti Uhuru considers Raila and Orengo brathas? Boss, I don’t know what you smoke…

Mbona unanitaja? Unataka nikuguzishe kende ndio ufurahi niiiini?

Gaaaaaaayyyyy. Egepussi umeshikwa na insombia

Am waiting to see if Maraga’s courts will compel FIFA and Coca Cola to have the ‘peoples president’ lift the trophy.
There’s no limit to the level of petty orders these courts are issuing as they flex their muscles.

:D:D:D:D:D:D

:D:D sometimes i pity rat. then i remember what an entitled, lying war mongering character he is and the feeling goes away

You are not as smart as you sound. In 2013, RAT and Uhuru had a “bitter fallout” after some “stolen” election and we (peasants) really ventilated on their behalf. Fast forward to when RAT lost a son, non other than Uhuru ordered a govt plane on his behalf. RAT is on record saying Uhuru hawezi shika yeye same way hawezi shika Uhuru given an opportunity.
Only an idiot would think there is enmity among the people who are taking turns to fuck this country.

Kichwa tu :D:D:D:D

Huyu mtu amekunya busaa kikombe full. pea yeye mboga apunguze kitambi.

Ala. Hii sijawahi ona!:eek::eek::D:D

Kakichwa tuuuuuuu

According to you he is overweight? How old and tall is Uhuru? He is not a young man like you. At his age ako sawa the guy is 3 years shy of 60.