Deep State Tactics Revealed

unless kichwa yangu imechapa siwes soma hio ushenzi yote

When the president visited Kamiti Sonko was still there?

LMAO… so rao is the poor, poor soul being used to pass bbi?.. please I venture he’s the Mastermind. Si bbi inapitishwa kwake bila mchezo? How is someone so allegedly removed from bbi coincidentally the most effective one at passing it in the county level so far?

Also, the only region that will benefit from bbi is the one called ‘politician’. (And I’m not saying all politicians are bad. Some are actually just trying to carry out their mandate.) Wanjiku kazi yake Ni kulipa the once again, inflated government. And all this talk of anga bursary anga 35%… that’s like giving me 100 bob to open my purse so you can take 10k. Understand they can’t sell you bbi if it has no perceivable benefit to You. That’s what I think all the money talk is about.
Plus point one says the youth are radicalized. The youth aren’t radicalized. They are just trying to protect themselves from bad financial policies, which is their Civic duty to themselves. If they don’t do it, no one else will. Any politician calling you ‘radicalized’ when you are trying to protect your financial future and that of your offspring is not your friend. That’s how thought crime was created in 1984, wasn’t it? Always remember your right to free speech and to stay informed. Because if people don’t educate themselves on bbi right now, soon we will have a filthy rich political class, (coz most probably those new positions are going to their friends and family anyway,) and the rest of the people watakuwa mashinani working to keep it that way. That’s how the rich get richer and the poor get poorer.