Demio drivers

When I was team shoebaru i used to talk shit about the probox… but once I got my on car I understood what it meant to have your own car. I am certain those drivers don’t give a damn about what anyone thinks. I personally would drive it without fear/shame of bn labeled .

1 Like

Bora msitaje 250grams ama NZE niko sawa.:D…na nafikiria kuziuza ninunue harrier ama TX kitunguu ikiendelea kunuka design imekuwa ikinuka. Mimi pia niingie Ktalk birrioneas club. Alar!

Hi @M2Random
Hi @Randy

Entry level yangu to mbirrionare satus ,and hope fully a present to my self on my 30th birtday itakua hii…i have a developing passion for these pure metals…
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/5IDUylYD8MU/maxresdefault.jpg
https://s1.cdn.autoevolution.com/images/news/gallery/land-rover-defender-gets-tricked-out-by-urban-truck-photo-gallery_8.jpg
apan tambua gari za plastic…
and so help me God

8 Likes

Passo owners also tend to think the small thing is a race car.

May the good Lord also line your pockets with a bottomless supply of cash for after a brief honeymoon that car will become a garage queen.

Amen !

3 Likes

:D:D:D:D

Ni ndogo sana. It’s just gay.

I drive my Toyota ist very confidently because I know what I want. All of you hating on guys who drive small cars should remember that you don’t know the person in the car. They night be able to afford a Prado but that isn’t their priority.

I personally need a block of flats and my business to reach 10 million before I even think of buying a big car to feed my ego.

It makes no sense for me to buy a big car then a month down the line I get into an accident and at that very moment my net worth decreases significantly.

In developed countries people don’t care about flossing or showing their status. Why do we have such huge ego’s in Africa where everyone is trying to make up for their dick size by the car they drive?

2 Likes

Mazda yenye natambua ni rx8 hizi zingine upuss tu.

1 Like

Hehe.
This story reminds me of an innocent rider who, during an event in Industrial Area, parked his Apache 160cc next to another man’s Suzuki Hayabusa and attempted to take a selfie.
:D:D
Got chased like a burukenge.

8 Likes

Toyota passo is a very fast car.I do business of importing and selling cars.When i go to pick toyota passo from mombasa to nairobi.No other car comes close to that BEAST on that road.It leaves dust behind leaving other road users shocked and with envy.

1 Like

Hizi jokes pelekea Churchill.
Saitan.
[ATTACH=full]127127[/ATTACH]

12 Likes

Is that the famous midget dog?

Zii.
This is IT Manager in charge of allen keys.
Midget ako recovery huko kwa akina @uwesmake.

2 Likes

I think unaconfuse passo na polo my fren:eek:

1 Like

I know the difference between toyota passo and vw polo.Polo is faster than passo.All cars are fast it depends on how you drive it.I like driving fast.

1 Like

Hapa ndio hatukuwa tunapatana my fren.

That was just a joke?

1 Like

[ATTACH=full]127147[/ATTACH]

2 Likes