Demonstrations in Kisumo City

Jubilee has been campaigning for NASA. Si ulevi si uwizi, mara kujifanya dicatators.

Selling my Id, DL, passport, voter Id card and all my worldly possession to the highest bidder. Bidding opens right now. Zi-Comme. #msotoisreal

3 Likes

Governor Nyong’o has a very difficult time of initiating development and attracting investors to Kisumu while remaining loyal to NASA disruptive politics

6 Likes

Didn’t the convenors give a thought about what it means to hold any kind of meeting or seminar amongst those neanderthals during these heightened political times?

7 Likes

Baba amesema iko maandamano.

1 Like

Meanwhile, pale Nakuru, wakisii wanakula mali ya nchi @Etigere @Engiti. Pale parliament, house business committee stalemate. Leo niko indoors I can access the telly

Kidney zotee how much

did you ave to refer em as baboons and orang u tan

1 Like

Si ni kwao wanachoma, shida iko wapi?

1 Like

Pale India kwa street without your consent, free operations na ushonwe

1 Like

Is there another unnamed stone throwing species not on that list

3 Likes

Am not your husband stop mentioning me

2 Likes

:D:D:D

2 Likes

I hope you are very wrong on this one Guka, but 18th doesnt look good

1 Like

Nimedai worldly possession buda … Unge wika kidney 3 months ago could of sold u one lakini niliuzia broker moja was Israeli. Hii ingine ni ya Ku maintain.

Uhuru`s loose mouth is very dangerous, hii energy he is wasting on damage control huko Kisii could have been used on gaining more votes. Saa hii campaigning for Uhuru in Kisii land is not easy. The leader of that delegation of losers is Walter Nyambati.

[ATTACH=full]125742[/ATTACH]

2 Likes

You mean @Etigere and @mona_lisa jumped ship?

1 Like

they r closet Jubilee… part of the 52% nyamira votes.

2 Likes

Any ID being bought is a useless excise. Its just an myth every election cycle that doesn’t work to influence the outcome. Even former President Moi saw no need of wasting money on it and rather deal with election officials. That said if someone can sell his ID over an elections is just scum of the earth. It was useless for him having it and probably wouldn’t have voted anyway.

1 Like

closet ulishabomoa kitambo…
feelings ingiza kwa mcoondoo yako!