Demos Begin In Kisumo

:D:D:D:D

That will never happen! Halafu where will babuon get funding from? Hii ni mtu mmoja amesema. Some of them spent a fortune campaigning halafu coz of one man’s interest arudi square one?

I normally steer clear of poly ticks but this got my attention. As the only non partisan member of this community…believe me I can see beyond my eyelashes and no one should celebrate (yet). It’s fun when Uthamaki-confused guys mock their fish rearing neighbours but I don’t see this ending well. When they are done destroying what they own…They will have nothing at stake…and what do you expect? My answer is as good as yours…A smooth running country.
Sorry Bw. VC it’s my kibadansky rant…

i agree with you, baboun has something up his sleeve

As if, they are busy replenishing what they used for campaigns

[ATTACH=full]131505[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]131506[/ATTACH]

Ha

ve your handle been kidnapped?

[ATTACH=full]131507[/ATTACH]

Uhuru has to act tough. If he gives in to the demands, then that will be the beginning of superblackmails by babuon. Same way the SC cant rule in favour of babuon’s withdrawal. If they do, then even after fresh elections are organised in 90 days, jamaa atacheki tu atmosphere. Akiona Uhunye has momentum, itakua huo upuss tena

Demos ndio red herring wadau. Keep sleeping and good night.

NASA supporter dislocate kneecap After police teargassed NASA supporters along moi avenue
[ATTACH=full]131510[/ATTACH]

i saw it. that is absurd

[MEDIA=twitter]918084749570297856[/MEDIA]

:D:D:D

kisumo wamechapa polisi na wakehepa na gun