Demystifying the military pt1.......establishment, roles and organisational structure of the kdf.

Mshahara ya 2nd lietenant ni ngapi?

3 Likes

what if i join as a special force? i.e i have training in Cyber Security and wanna help the in combating cyber terrorism.??

tell me something i dont know

:D:D:D:D Ati Special force to combat cyber terrorism…

1 Like

like the US cyber command

Kumbe uko serious…

1 Like

The Chief of Defence Forces (CDF) was entitled to Sh894,897, Lieutenant-Generals receive Sh632,984 while brigadiers are paid Sh171,509.
Colonels get a monthly pay of Sh153,317, Lt-Colonels Sh130,735, Majors Sh102,106 and Captains Sh73,182. A Corporal receives Sh32,250, Lance Corporals get Sh26,509 and Privates Sh19,941.

A new recruit can expect Sh7,172. The most junior officer – a cadet – starts at Sh11,852 while an Officer Cadet who has served three years earns Sh24,520.

Source- Daily Nation 2015

1 Like

Omwami imei cheza polepole, episode two wachana nayo.

1 Like

Noted inaweza leta kazi mingi

Ah, sasa wewee Kopro @pamba iko nene? Si utuwekee ya Utumishi kwa wote instead. Demystifying is allowed…kwani amweka siri ya sirikal?

Omwami weka episode 2. Shida ii wapi?

1 Like

Omkhulundu, anatuelimisha

Where does the officer of the rank of a Colonel fall since in terms rank he is between a Lieutenant Colonel and a Brigadier?

Deport… I REPEAT Tango 2

Soldiers who are burying their colleagues are usually dressed in ceremonial/service uniforms.

Why are these burying soldiers from the camp attack dressed in combat uniforms?

Any significance?

nice read.keep them coming

FOUR STAR GENERAL TUNA FALL PANDE GANI ?