Denied visa

Man solo…that Nairobi club cartel hapana tambua

Hapo ndio shida ilitokea,a letter from them ingekua poa.

Sasa umejichocha enough. Lick your wounds and move on. America is not heaven.

Pole sana. The inherent racism in this visa crap will end one day when we realise our own value. Every action in international relations should always have what is called reciprocity. Not that we can fight Americans, but when our gavament allows them to mistreat us while their nationals get automatic visas at JKIA, there will never be an incentive on their part to improve the system.

At the very least Americans coming to Kenya should be made to get visas at the US embassy in Washington, and negotiations zianze hapo…with clauses for example that we will not issue automatic visas, visas to convicted paedophiles, convicted drug criminals etc.

Heshima inaanza hapo mdogo mdogo.

Example: When Kibaki refused to automatically renew the military training agreement with the UK, a security council member, they renegotiated a better deal for Kenya.

You think missing a 250k usd cheque ni kujichocha?
FOOL

They had to give you a reason for denial, what was it? Do you have relatives living in the USA?

[INDENT]Contents of the Notification[/INDENT]
[INDENT]The consular officer is required to provide timely notice of the decision to an applicant when a visa is denied. The notice should be provided orally and in writing;[/INDENT]
[INDENT]“list the specific provisions of law” under which the [applicant] is inadmissible;”[/INDENT]
[INDENT]state the factual basis for the refusal; and[/INDENT]
[INDENT]state, if applicable, that the refusal was based on a finding of inadmissibility made by the Department of Homeland Security.[/INDENT]

Besides tennis do you have a regular job? You can ask for a review but don’t bank on it, or you can reapply if you can address what the issue was.

Ukiwa under 35 huwezi pewa. Labda useme ur gay.

Mimi juzi tu 2016, I remember it like yesterday, the interview didn’t last long… then “sorry sir blah blah blah” i didn’t utter a word just took my docs and left.Fucking pieces of shit!!

Ati 4.5k USD :D:D:D tia bidii kijana. Next time utapata

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D saa hizo fees zenye hio interview imekukula…wacha tu

Wewe ni peasant, jikubali. Kaa kenya utafute uache mehemehe mingi…mefff!

Jamaa anabonga kuhusu tu 50 by 100 tuwili hapo ruai …Kenyans got jokes lakini. Unafikria trumpistan ni choo kama hii ni nchi yetu unaingia vile unafikria?

Yea, at the consulate I’d advice an applicant to give himself/herself 20%-80% chance of being granted a visa…it can work either way but mostly we are on 20%

Uliona ile Video ya ule mluhya who was shot by mauki family kwa spinal cord and now cannot walk or do anything? u see what his kids were doing to him…ile kumsaidia hio unaita kuosha rasa iko under that category and nigga it pays goooood

Yangu 2000$ zilienda…used almost 1800$ for lobbying…mpaka i travelled to Dubai to just meet tennis legend Rod Laver for recommendation

Inauma inauma inauma
Being a kenyan is a curse…itabidi ningoje mpaka next year

And you call me a fool?

pole for the missed opportunity man. i’m sure another one will come up again. why not try go for another Open tournament in another country say the French open? it may give them a basis to accept seeing that you’ve been to one before.

2cents

Hizi vitu ni kawaida. Its not tha end of life.

Pesa tumepoteza mingi zaidi na tumerudisha

Why do they make these weird sounds?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2n2stuP1dtE