Denis young has found his way home!!

Pole sana… Kidogo tu dollar itashuka…before the end of this year and that is a promise.

Ilikuwa marketwatcherskenya.com, however people are not as active asmi hoped…

Very fine scumbag…how is it possible u are a senior villager and wanderi used to ban u every other week…

1 Like

Most succesfull traders do not announce publicly kwanza in kenya else u get the tax man at your door…

1 Like

Give us the platforms on which you trade or websites, give us a list

Ooh…i was developing that website as a test of my coding skills…it was not meant to go on a paid domain

I use exness…we use an mt4 platform to trade the forex market and it is available for free download on their site… www.exness.com

I am willing to do a video tutorial on how to go about it just to show you guys that forex is not a scam.

2 Likes

Karibu bwana forex. What took you too long…?

Karibu, our very own @Female Perspective can’t wait to deflower you

Thank you very much… I have been watching from the bushes and verify the legitimacy of the village…hehe

2 Likes

hehehe…
not exactly.
i presume you could not come up with a single individual.
kama drug barons are declaring their quarterly returns

except our very own dennis young

Feel @ home, the village is getting warmer with your arrival guys.

3 Likes

Do you remember me?

I think you got ya facts wrong buda…never once was I pigwad the equator na vile nilikuwa namchokoza admin at every available opportunity

karibu dennis young

Karibu Mr @denis young back in Klist you refused to give me online forex trading lessons but isorait.

Karibu @denis young , ati umesema mtashukisha dollar lini? Nimehoard kadhaa na sitaki hasara. What guides your projection towards the end of year?

I will send you the link to my mentors page on facebook and u will see the things he does
https://m.facebook.com/groups/918162238209022?ref=bookmarks

1 Like

Hehe…i am trying to but ur profile picture…gathoooo…