Dennis Oliech 8M week offer

Kama angekuwa shiny niko sure haungeongea mbaya,isorait siasa imetufikisha hapo.

FC Nantes does not have financial capabilities to pay such a wage to a 32-year old unfit striker or anyone else for that matter.

Huyu mtu ata kama ni kudanganyana ameongeza chumvi

chokora mifuko kwanza before uanzane na oliesh

Cheza chini brathe.tunaskianga hivo unaskia saa zenye uotp team hubonga

Don’t celebrate when a man is in turbulence,it may come to haunt you one day,infact I always feel inspired when my enemies prosper coz it gives me energy to work hard.

no one is celebrating only that he did set the bar too high to unsustainable level

Well answered.

Why is this a mistake?

Once u leave the village for the city u can always stick to city life lest u become a failure and go back to the ‘village’.
U invest more where u work and live rather than the village because that’s the success story that counts.

Ukitoka ‘city’ urudi ushago wewe ni mandazi .

Nantes can’t pay such, Oliech hasn’t been training and I doubt he is fit. Btw Ranieri alienda Nantes and they’re number 3 after Monaco and PSG. Good coach

mike okoth alicheza ball Belgium after kuenda retire alibaki huko na akachukua nationality ya huko sahi unajua vile ako…Juzi Origi goalkeper alichukua nationality ya Norway…kuna more players like john mo muriruri,Robert mambo, Ake na etc waliamua kukwama huko sahi wengine wana train kua coach some are even coaching youth teams in their former clubs…oliech kuja kenya was a waste of time kwani alidhani pombe na wanawake zitaisha…ame notice ni yeye ndio anaisha pombe na wanawake badu wako tu.

That story is fake. No need to say more.

He needs to start afresh and learn. Good luck to him.

On their Mama place hapo dago kona, its not there property. That’s Nairobi county market that over time became a slum/market. She tried to buy it chini ya maji in 2008 and 2014 but other traders exposed it twice. Last year they were all given a notice to vacate as World Bank has given a loan to build a modern market like the new Kongowea market in Mombasa. Luckly Mama Oliech bought a club called Aquarium opposite Total and they relocated there. Its now called Mama Oliech club. I have been their customer for over a decade.

Na vile hiyo samak inakuanga pesa mingi.wacha nikule tu kwa wakalucy

Really? Unless ushago is under a rock, you can invest and help build the place , east or west home is best, Kenya is a big country and he can invest here and still get returns, multinationals invest here don’t they

direction ndugu mukuna angalau aonje smaka nimetwanga kiboma sana

I remember George Weah who also ran for president of Liberia once. Alitwangwa na mama

Liberia wako na elections next week za president. This time labda anaweza toboa juu Sirleaf is not vying

There were rumours he was rigged out because Sirleaf was/is a darling of the west and due to her intellectual/technocratic background. Anyway, jamaa hana kisomo.

Hehehe TIA. There’s no losing unless you’ve been rigged.