Dennis Oliech...

Yap, come to think of it, Joe Kadenge shouldn’t be in the list but the post is currently un-editable.

Skirt na viatu za wa mama…

[ATTACH=full]129062[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]129063[/ATTACH]

Manyimbo tingz

This was when he was Oliech…and the epitome of “Ujaluo ni gharama”

Dude…you can’t even comprehend your own post? Quote; “…So what went wrong *for one of Africa’s [SIZE=5]once[/SIZE] highest paid footballer?..”. Or what do you think that phrase mean?

And even so, it would be more appropriate when one classify him under the East African bracket if discussing about wealth. He was indeed one of the most sort after African players at some time in his career with some offer from Monaco when he was in a Qatari club and he also used to be a common talk in the British media at his peak. But as of wealth, for someone who doesn’t know him, after reading your statement s/he will get to think that he was once in the top 10/20s of Africa’s richest players yet that ain’t true. He was rich but you are underestimating the wealth of other football players at his time.

Plus the comments on that post…

[ATTACH=full]129064[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]129065[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]129066[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]129067[/ATTACH]

[MEDIA=instagram]BZtbIXwhrZ5[/MEDIA]

Sawa mkumbwa… One word changed the meaning of my sentence… Sometimes that happens :D:D:D:D

I think people are reading too much into it.

:eek::eek:
Alphabetically ama chronologically?

I agree

He was busy gatekeeping another?

It is called life. Up and down. When others are down let’s not kick them some more . It can happen to anybody.

Happens. The same case would happen to 90% of the people if they lost their jobs. When people lose their jobs, they dont adjust their lifestyles immediately to account for the income loss. That period of denial can only last long enough until savings are exhausted. Sijui kama Oliech amesota than before, but it sure looks like it.

this is the same person who in 2007 said he earns more than president Kibaki?

He was also taking care of his mother’s cancer bills a while back.

…and then came a time and I said I love my job/income more than anything in this world. WHAT?!..took a sip and said it again and louder… I LOVE MY INCOME MORE THAN ANYTHING IN THIS FCUKING WORLD…coz if I happen to lose it I might as well lose all of you… I TOLD THEM…and nothing replaces the truth, I added.

umbeya wachia wamama wa plot

He is growing old plus his drinking lifestyle is clearly showing, I don’t see anything wrong with him really.

Oliech was rich, not wealthy.

[ATTACH=full]129104[/ATTACH] huyo hapo