Dental Clinics: Any recommendations in Nairobi?

Ako na other services like cleaning na replacement, and how much.

I don’t know about all the costs. But the ones I am sure of ni tooth removal which is 1,300 kshs, x ray is 1,700 kshs, and operculectomy, which is 9,500.

Although for the latter procedure, prices may have increased, since my nephew alifanyiwa hio operculectomy three years ago.

But even then, the price haiwezi fiikia clinics za Nairobi. Nairobi clinics utalipa 30k and above for such a surgery.

Check Nairobi Premier Dental Clinic iz near NSSF somewhere hapo. Seems to have positive feedback kuuliza ni bure. I think it’s the one I referred to in a post above.

I get you. I see your dilemma

Thank you…it is worth checking out… Mine is mainly on the quality of service not the pricing only…

Tourism Fund Building along Bishop road Next to Israel Embassy and also in Town Kimathi House 7th Floor Suite 708… It will be good to know how their services are…

Keridam Dental clinic

I have seen that Nairobi Premier Dental Clinic charges Shs. 10,000 per extraction of the wisdom tooth… But their services seem to be good from the reviews I have read.

That trip to Nyeri seems quite reasonable :smiley:

That’s surprising. I take my family to molar dental lounge located along Lenana road next to pharmacy and poisons board. Either I haven’t encountered such or I haven’t been keen with the bills.

Boss, Hata BMW x5

haiko thirsty ivo buana, does 13kms per litre. Which car do you drive?

A car with an over 4L Petrol engine…

Tembelea molar dental lounge ya Lenana road utatii ambience mkuu.

I will try it out… I hope the quality of work is excellent… not too worried about the cost… my worry is those who fix dentures carelessly or have poor tooth extraction skills…

Ni ya town iko na those issues,when i aired my grievances i was referred to their Lenana rd branch and was attended to,though that was after being taken round in circles severally and after making a call that was received by one of the big guys in th3re.
The switchboard ladies collude with some of those dentists

The problem in Kenya is the lack of professionalism and close to con-games that are played by many organizations in order to get more from their clients.

That’s sad. I have always rated them highly. Will move to Tabasam ya Dr kemei. Been reading nice reviews about them. It seems like normal practice for doctors to take advantage of insurance patients.Kuna siku I had a nasty pimple on the face. Usually happens a day or two after eating something cooked with a good portion of margarine. This particular pimple was persistent on the face.I saw a derma who recommended surgery,which I was OK with. During this surgery Maze the doctor recommended General anesthesia maze.I told her a big No. Also told her that I need to have a second opinion from another derma. At that point she said sawa, she can do the surgery under local anesthesia. Kumbe she wanted to give her hubby a through pass for anesthesia (he happens to be a anesthesiologist). She did the surgery but I moved to another doctor for follow up. It cost me 86k instead of 146k if she did it under general anesthesia.

They’re not professional, especially if you’re on insurance. They perform unnecessary procedures and bill you.
You can also be given an appointment but when you get there, you wait for two hours before you’re attended to.