Deorro, Web Dev, the black templar na wengineo

Not a light bulb moment but rather a koroboi or candle moment…f*ck…here comes the wind.

Interesting @nairobilay

Hahaha ok i hear you. Now let’s get back to the twinklemboo shit

Ur idea sucks…don’t catch coz I dint agree with it. There is a term “re-inventing the wheel” go figure what it means.Meanwhile here is a tampon (middle finger). Now go kill yourself twinklemboo lover.

1 Like

bluetooth si app bana

What is it?

Haha… Pole swits

great idea @uncle nyam this is what should be driving innovativeness in this country, you got a problem find out a way to solve it.

What guys who are criticizing you need to know is that ideas start small and basic, nothing refined, just a pure raw solution to a problem…who knows it might be brilliant or not.

Anyway for me I think its a unique idea that you should explore.

What if the whatsapp guys asked you talkers about their idea and @aviator jumps and shouts, it already exists its called MMS? you would have killed not just an app, but a relationship that would have started on Whatsapp, maybe even a marriage that would have been kindled on that app, and some future great person would not have been born…think about that before killing someone’s dreams guys.

1 Like

Give us your idea…any idea infact, doesn’t have to be a smart one

1 Like

@Uncle I didn’t mean ur an idiot I meant ua idea is idiotic…meanwhile I’ll let @MBOMB finish u off

Here is an idea…How about developing an app similar to Shazam that can be used to identify a mixx (not a single song) en it gives u results like Hio ni mix ya DJ flani en gives u option to download tht particular mix since everybody is into mix siku izi… Then DJ can start doing mixes for artists albums

Would I have been wrong?

U wud not understand even if it was not smart, not with sun dried brains.

@snapdragon Av run out of arrows…i can’t waste silver bullets on a vulture.

1 Like

So watu wa IT akina @highschooler na wengine, hio hekaya ya @Uncle yam munaonerea aje

Ofcourse u start by creating a website where all ua mixes can be found collecting a large number frm international DJ to Kenyans ones

:D:D:D:Dtumia bano na catapult

1 Like

We know you like dissing people but this was not necessary.

1 Like

Its not about being wrong, its about killing dreams

It’s a type of radio. A piece of hardware inside the phone, just like a WiFi radio.