Deorro

:D:D:D tikiteta mlisema asipumue hivi hivi mtu askize? Uwes kunja mkia.

Ulisahau kuniweka omwami

@Jirani = @gikuyu

@Ann_Freaky:
Hi Ann got this confession to make on how I ferked my neighbas wife while he was away on a business trip …I had just moved in in some new apartment and this hot momo attracts my attention…i said hey to her after our second encounter tukipanda stairs and she responded in a shy manner and this made the ufisi in me to try my luck and ferk the hell out of her…with time we started having random conversation on politics Mara stima kushinda zikipotea and it went on until she invited me in her crib for lunch…me Na manjaa zangu (had been used to eating chai chapo almost on a daily basis juu hii ndio maisha ma peasant bachelors lyk me ar used to ju ya kuchukia kupika Na kuosha viombo) and who was I to refuse such an offer …ka lunch kufika mi huyo kwa neighba napata kalunch kamepikwa (pilau juice on the table) and the lady alikuwa ameklady a very short dress which aroused the ufisi in me Bt nikashow msee Abdallah asiamke kwanza tukule kwanza then kazi baadaye …after taking some few bites the lady intentionally drops something and this made msee Abdallah amkke na fujo 90 degree …the temptation got the best part in me nikamguza haga …kumbe she was just waiting for me to make a move …she came and sat where I was and after noticing msee Abdallah ameamka she started caressing me Na huyo nikaanza kumdara pole pole …from boobs to her p*ssy nikamchapa finger and she started moaning…me nikasema hii story ya romancing b4 sex wachia couples me huyo nikamsimamisha…she was in a sooo short dress!!mahaga jee!??those thighs my nigga?!
Hata hakuna eti kuongea…i grabbed her by the weist…kissssiiing…kudara mahaga na mapaja…ingiza kidole cha kati kwa Pus$sy.she starded moaning…i shut her mouth with my palm…All this time we are in our own world. the adrenaline was high af She obviously was prepared for my d$ck.she didn’t have panties.aka chora saba…Nika shika Cat na mkono ya left nika skia iko Weeeeeet ile mbaya…nika chomoa mdeki…nika i squeeze kwa pu**y from behind,my right hand still closing her mouth to mute her soft moans. ame shikilia wall almost like she in a standing position,mtu wenyu Gikuyu ako nyuma yake,i hit that puthy nika fck nika fondle her breast…meeen!!i was really trying not to bust a nut , atleast i enjoy the moment…but with catha edulis (khat) chemical in my blood stream mixed with whisky and a new puthy ,your guess is as good as mine…i pressed her again the wall real hard,i wonder why she was not complaining of any pain,nika mwaga ndani ya pus$y ya wenyewe. my hard right hand still on her mouth,mynleft nimeahikilia matako kwa waist…budaa!!! the pussy was so tight and sweet Bt lazima ningefikisha the maximum threshold ya mafisi shot 6 Na moja ya kufunga kazi…after finishing to ferk her the lady said aki nimecum mara mob unajua huyu Kinyanui (the hubby ) hajawai ni cummisha ’ , I smiled ear to kisogo like a Nobel Laureate, nothing is sweet like being praised for the work God ordained you to do whether ukweli au uwongo …and that’s how I ferked my neighbas wife.”

coomer itakumalisa

momo iko sawa. bora mlingoti ufike promised land

@Bingi .THAT IS NOT ME.THAT IS A GUY THAT DECIDED TO EDIT MY HEKAYA.
I AM WHOM I AM, Gikuyu.