Depression: why guys are hacking their partners.

But from @Mimi Huwa Namwaga Ndanii 's proposition, if I get him right, men should not procreate, because it is not in their interests. Suppose all men refuse to impregnate women, there will be no births of human and humans will be wiped off earth. So is it in man’s/woman’s interest not to procreate?

I only talked about marriage not procreation mate

I get you now. But hiyo life ya Alpha male basi ni tricky. Heri basi uwe celibate because as a parent who is not married you will still have to deal with issues which married people deal with. *Note to self: I should read up on being an alpha male. Maybe its not even a new thing or even a threat to women.

Add that to kneeling before it with a ring in hand

There seems to be a very bitter woman here. She pretends to know everything. Whenever men try to figure out what is happening in relationships she’s already there urinating her bitterness all over.

Yet its not good enough to reason for itself and must cram loads of red peels BS? You dont have an IQ, you have brain damage.

All women who dont side with men are bitter arent they ? We know the drill. Any woman disagrees with you call her bitter and immediately she wiill become agreeable to prove she aint bitter . It hasnt worked on me and its not gonna start now. You’ve called me all kinds of names, insulted me, and my stand is not changing or havent you noticed. I am not a herd animal to side with the majority like most sheeple here. I am a leader never a follower. The men here are two thirds sheep,followers, follwing red pills, following the lauding of abuse and killing of women, following Jubilee, following,following,following - never leading,never differing,never an original thought even the lingo is copy pasted. I am above that boss. Yet its men celebrating the massacre of a woman being killed like a wild animal? Boss kuwa tuu objective kidogo tuu. Me who is defending this poor girl and you guys who are celebrating this horrific act, who reaks of bitterness? The one with empathy for the girl (me) or you who is relishing the barbaric act of butchering another humanbeing like a wild boar?

i psychosomatically identify with the wild boar.
na hapo, you’ve hurt my feelings

May God answer your prayer may you die like a wild boar.

hii story ya marriage inashutua.
sasa mtu anafaa afanye nini?

ama uishi pekeyako kijeshi watu wakupate 2weeks later ulidedi kwa choo ulistrain constipations sana ukapata ruptured vagus nerve?

ama ulipata heart attack ukiwa uchi juu ya sex doll kama umevaa VR goggles?

I have called you all kind of names and insults? Quote them here. Yes! Quote them here. And a leader doesn’t lead by shouting all over telling others they’re leaders and above bosses