Depression...

Right. That’s why it’s not a tough decision to make for the living because dead people don’t complain or try to bargain.

Right. That’s why it’s not a tough decision to make for the living because dead people don’t complain or try to bargain.

We used to train with this buddy back in 2016,akahamia kabete,juzi nilisikia he committed suicide coz of famo issues.
[ATTACH=full]179092[/ATTACH]
RIP buddy.

I hope he finds peace

Death offers a lot more for the depressed and those that hurt everyday. Its a good choice for those without dependants. There is no need to go through deep pain everyday without any chance for joy and happiness. In such cases terminating your life is actually the best move.

If you commit suicide in Western Kenya your body is buried at night and it is caned so that it is not repeated by anybody else within that locality. I heard that they do not use a coffin.

I was in an MSc class with a girl, she was the most brilliant and had her stuff together. She even went on to to PhD and was into lecturing and consultancies. Everyone was shocked last year when she ended her life

Expect more of this kind of thing.

Cowardice is now being called depression. Ferk this. Nigga was a coward…

It’s the number of times we get up that matter.

ile matusi huyo boy alipata… Look at the fb thread [ATTACH=full]179122[/ATTACH]

Pia kuna yule Lead vocal wa Linkin park amejiua mwaka huu. Jamaa alijiua siku ya kuzaliwa ya rafiki yake aliyejiua. Watu wenye depression kuna kitu inaitwa rumination, hii ni hali ya kukazia sana mambo mabaya waliyopitia, hii huwafanya wahisi kwamba hata future yao itakuwa mbaya tu. Hivyo hupoteza matumaini na kujiua. inashangaza kuwa kuna watu bado wanafikiri kujiua ni uzembe.

Sad! Should I like or pass?

Hii ni kama kusema if you die from cancer you are quitter. Depression ni ugonjwa jamaa.

Just avoid taking life a bit too serious and you will be safe in this world. However, am sure by the time mwanaume anajitoa uhai there must be some kind of very deep reflection and the only way out for him ni kujimaliza. Sad!