Depression

How old are you?

[ATTACH=full]238675[/ATTACH]

Venye @Sogomba Sadamkale amesema, look for proffesional help don’t look for advice here. I’d advice any form of exercise, something too get your endorphines jumping otherwise pombe will send you down a slippery slope. And you should be allowed to see your children. Read self develpment books and inspirational talks, you CAN fool your mind.

If you are depressed avoid drinking it makes things much worse, find a hobby and seek spiritual enlightment

First, you have done a good thing by coming out of the closet and opening up and seeking help.

Secondly, seek professional help. Depression can turn you into a psychotic person uanze kutembea ukijiongelesha kwa barabara ukiwa uchi.

Thirdly involve parents from both sides to try and mediate for the sake of the kids, that you be accessing them regularly.

Word

Man, it must be a hard time for you? It’s also for the kids and the mother, the only thing you can do is lower your ego probably. You might have been the cause. Eventually you will have them back . Mark my thread., have you tried involving both parties . That’s your parents and hers. Also a professional counsellors are rare and might charge you more, you are the Decision maker, Ktalk is full of shit, you will be suprised that some of the Advices here are from young men who have never lived with a woman. Also avoid telling everyone most probably share with maybe church elders. Also marriage counselling is a need for future. All the best bruh.

Ngombe

Your solution to every problem naona is get a bike :D:D

H

HI. It is not easy when one misses his kids. And I never support the bad idea of keeping kids from their daddy when both parents are separated because these kids need their daddy, he is their biological dad and he has to be there in their lives. You will never ever replace a dad with any other. I know it is not easy but look for an elder Man amekula chumvi and is a family man, talk to him and he can advice. Try to reach to ex wife and let her understand that kids need to see you and it is vital. Try engaging in activities that may not tempt you to go take alcohol. Forgive and allow yourself to heal. Gradually you will be fine

Shit happens. Let me tell you though no amount of therapy or counselling will help you live a life without your kids. The only solution to that is to fulfill the need i.e get visitation rights to your children. Fight for that with all you’ve got and 85% of your issues will be fixed. The bond we form with our kids is a spiritual one that transcends everything we’ve thought mattered to us and once that bond is broken, we become soulless and devoid of spirituality.

And also prayer really helps. Seek parents advice too.

Beta males shida tupu!

Why are you drinking? What for chief!

You as a man should be concentrating on financial goals very keenly.

Have an exercise schedule, write a book.

Get a young lady and impregnate her, the young kid will sooth your heart once more.

Travel kidogo hapa na pale

Peleka wenye njaa chakula pale Turkana.

So much to do chief, soo much

Stick to click bait manenos.

Good advice lakini wewe unakuanga kijana mjinga sana

Hii ndio ujinga tunakemea hapa kila siku…rushing into ‘marriage’ just because u cant stand living alone, eating alone or sleeping alone etc. In the end, you will just end up like this negro whose happiness and contentment depends on the presence of other people. @mikel being alone can be the most inspiring or the frustrating thing in this world, depending on who you are.

What makes you think you are depressed sir?
You may be grieving,but not depressed. Until we know for certain you exhibit symptoms of clinical depression, then all you need is psychosocial support.

But as advised, see a psychiatrist. Not a counsellor or psychologist.

I was waiting for your opinion on this and as usual you didn’t disappoint.