Depression

Hahaha

Nothing happened juu ulikuwa umejaza minyoo kwa tumbo.[ATTACH=full]2768[/ATTACH]

3 Likes

There is no better start to treating depression than doing the above.Ikizidi hapo then you need to seek proper qualified help from a trained mental health proffessional and with the latest in research,it is treatable.
I am just glad that we can talk about this with no qualms like before juu mental illness is just another illness like malaria or pneumonia and the sooner we loose the taboo and stigma about it the better.

What you describe is not depression.

mimi niliwai meza piriton 12 and nothing happened…

Kwani uli mnyima?

How do you mean nothing happened?. How else do you explain your obsessions.

2 Likes

No, the guy lost two brothers within two weeks. Their dad died a month later. Their mum got bedridden, and the remaining brother took to alcoholism. The priest couldn’t take it any more. He started messing with his official duties. Instead of the guys understanding him, akapigwa suspension.

And, thus, he opted for suicide.

That is not depression, hiyo ni hazira ya kishenzi.

1 Like

Really sad. And the church/parish was like his home.

is depression sadness?

its accompanied by it

when you get sad for too long you might lapse to depression. when i am down i normally pause and ask myself what is bothering me, after i have identified it i seek a solution and if i dont get a solution i ask myself what is the worst that will happen na stress inaishia hapo afterall at the end of it we shall all die somehow.

3 Likes

Question

1. why are you depressed
  2. what is causing the depression
  3. if severe see a counselor
  4. be positive and a positive mind
  5. Live withing your means.

no.5 is very important…

1 Like

Pole …a good friend can help ,try relaxing by listening to music … praying works for me

1 Like

I concur 100%. Those guys literally killed one of their own. And the mum didn’t last an year after that. Imagine moving from zero to 4 graves within an year!

Is @Meria Mata reading this? It may just answer his question on the benefits of alcohol, coz I believe the remaining brother would also be dead if it were not for his alcoholism.

3 Likes

ive seen it, thanks @aviator

Did the brother drink moderately or heavily? If it was heavy drinking maybe he’d be gone too.